Chap. 49 His son

Y/n POV

"Isn't this the cutest thing in the universe?" Jimin said holding the baby in his arms. He looked so happy, staring at it as if it was the only thing in the world.

We were both standing in the baby's room as we were about to put it in bed.

"Jimin put the baby down. It's already asleep."

He did as I said and put the baby gently on the bed. We quietly walked out the room and closed the door behind us. Once it was just the two of us he turned to me with a smirk.

Before I could say anything he lifted me up bridal style making me giggle.

"Now it's your turn, mommy."

He took me downstairs and placed me on the kitchen counter standing between my legs.

"So what do my queen wants for dinner?" He got closer to my face while eyeing my lips. I leaned a bit backwards acting as I was deep in my thoughts.

"Hmm... I don't know." I looked to the side to avoid his lips just to annoy him more. "Let's order s... ahh... Jimin." He sucked hard on my neck making a small weak moan escape my lips.

I could feel his smirk on my skin. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes with so much love.

"I hope we stay like this forever." He said caressing me cheek with his thumb. "I love you so much, Y/n."

I couldn't help but to smile. My heart was melting just by those few words. I captured his face and kissed him.

"And I love you more, Park Jimin."

Just when we were about to kiss again the doorbell rang. Jimin pouted and sighed. I laughed and kissed his pouted lips bringing a smile to his face.

"I'll be right back, love." He said and walked over to the door.

Jimin opened the door and froze. He was staring at the person in front of him but I couldn't see exactly who it was. Not even five seconds later a gun was pointed at his head.

Before I could have the time to even react the gun was triggered.

*BANG*

I opened my eyes breathing heavily. It was only a dream. But it still made me tear up.

I'm so sorry Jimin. I didn't mean for things to end up like this. But it was the only way to protect you and our baby. I'm so sorry my love. I hope that you can forgive me one day.

Tears were just running down to my side. I missed him so much I felt like dying. We still hadn't ended our contract so in three months we'll be divorced. Before that I need to get to him.

Suddenly I hear a baby crying outside the room I was in. I hadn't even seen my surroundings until now. That's when I remembered what happened. I gave birth last night. That's why my body felt so weak.

I eagerly waited for the door to open as I heard the crying getting closer each second. And finally the door opened. Two ladies walked with one of them holding the baby wrapped in some baby blankets.

"Oh you're awake ma'am." They both bowed their heads to me to show respect.

"Is... is that my baby?" They both smiled at me.

"Yes ma'am. You have given birth to a healthy beautiful baby boy."

It's a boy! Just like he wanted.

I tried to sit up while the one who wasn't holding the baby tried to fix the pillows behind me so that I could seat more comfortable.

She gave me the baby and I felt like the world just stopped as I was looking at him. A few seconds later of holding him, he stopped crying.