Chap. 11 Jackson Wang

Jimin POV

After I spend the day with Jennie I dropped her at her apartment and then went to the boys and got changed there.

(Jimins outfit)

There was like 1h left to the party when I got home

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

There was like 1h left to the party when I got home. Let's just hope that this potato is done and ready to leave.

"Yaa you potato! Let's go!" I shouted from downstairs.

A few minutes later when I was busy looking through my phone I heard hills coming towards the stairs. I looked up and saw Y/n. She was breathtaking. The dress, hair, makeup, shoes, everything looked just so perfect on her.

(Your outfit)

I couldn't take my eyes away from her as she was walking down the stairs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her as she was walking down the stairs. The dress fitted her body so good. Suddenly my heart started to race.

The closer she got the faster my heart was beating. I couldn't understand why cuz I'm never like this around girls.

"Umm... Jimin?" Her voice brought me back. She was already standing in front of me.

"Y-your parents sent a limo. It's standing outside and waiting for us." I said without even looking her in the eyes.

"Yeah I know. Let's go." She said and walked past me heading out to the limo.

We got into the limo and I sat in front of her. I would time to time take a look at her. And every time she looked back at me I would look outside the car window.

The ride was gonna take like 50 minutes and the silence in the car was killing me. Was it maybe bc I was nervous around her? No no that can't be. I don't like her that way for me to be that nervous.

After a while I decided to break the silence between us. I took a bottle of wine that was placed in a mini fridge and held up in two wine glasses.

"There's something that we need to do when we get there." I said and handed her a glass of wine.

"What is it."

Y/n POV

"So there will be a lot of important people tonight at the party, a lot of cameras and some girls and exes that still trynna hit on me. And we have to..." he stopped his sentence.