Chap. 9 First mission

By the time I got home it was pretty late. The time was 1:30am. Jimin was already asleep when I got to the bedroom. He looked like a baby so cut... no no no.

I went and took a quick shower, got in my pajamas and went straight to bed. I was exhausted.

Jimin POV

I was pretending to sleep when Y/n got in the bed. My eyes were open just a little bit so that I could watch her. The lights were off so she couldn't se me watching her. She looked so tired and fell asleep real quickly.

All this time I couldn't sleep. I wonder where she has been all day? Was she with her friends... or was she out with a guy? Until 1am?! But why should I care? It's not like I love her and beside... I have a girlfriend.

I watched her sleeping figure from behind. Without me realizing I put my right hand over her stomach and pulled her closer to my chest. Until there was no space between us. I buried my face on the back of her neck and took in her scent. She smelled good. I hugged her tighter and soon fell asleep by her scent.

Y/n POV

I woke up the next morning and didn't find Jimin. I couldn't care less and went to take a shower. After like 30 minutes I was done and went downstairs and was ready to leave after putting on a random outfit.

Downstairs I found Jimin making his coffee. Behind him there was a sandwich on the counter. It looked so delicious my mouth started watering.

I sneaked up behind him, took the sandwich in my mouth and just when I was about to leave he appeared in front of me. Trapping me by placing his both hand on the counter with me between them. Fuck!

"And what do you think you're doing?" He said with his raspy morning voice. He was only inches away from my face.

"N-nofing." I managed to get out, still holding the sandwich in my mouth.

"That sandwich is mine idiot." He leaned closer and bite the end of the sandwich while staring in my eyes. we stood there for like a whole minutes staring att each other. WTF is he doing?! I pushed him and ran out of the house to my car and drove away, not even care how he ended up after i pushed him.

*******

"This is the road he will take to get to the xxxx road. You know what you need to do. Don't let him leave until I text you that I'm done." Yoongi said and I nodded.

"I can't believe you're making me do this. I want to be there when shit goes down. " I said and rolled my eyes while getting out from his car.

"Good luck" he chuckled and drove away.

I walked to my car and opened the car hood. I looked around for a few seconds and just pulled out a cable. "I'm so sorry baby but I have to do this." I closed the hood and patted it as if it was a person.

The road was quiet empty. Only a few cars passing by. "When is this boy coming?!" After a few minutes I got a call.

"Ma'am he's on the road now. He will be there any second in a black Volvo."

"Thank you Tom" I ended the call and got out.

"This better work Yoongi or... shit he's coming!" A black Volvo could be seen in like 100 meters away. I got out on the road and pulled out a thumb up for the driver to stop. The driver stopped the car in front of mine and got out. Oh thank god it was him.

"Isn't it the one and only... Mrs Park?!" He said while coming towards me. "What are you doing out here alone on the road?"

"My car broke down and I can't seem to get it on and I know nothing about cars!" He looked at his watch before talking to me.