Chap. 50 Dr Hazim

Y/n POV

"Don't come near me!" I pointed the gun at him.

"Y/n put the gun down."

He was taking slowly steps towards and I wasn't gonna let him lock me up here anymore. So I shot him on his leg. The loud noise scared up my baby and he started crying.

"You fucking bitch!" He got down on the floor and looked at me with anger. I wasn't planning to kill him right here right now. That would be giving him mercy to kill him just like that.

I hurried walking past him while still pointing the gun at him in case he tried something.

Once I got out I ran to the west side of the building and saw the car that the older woman told me about. When I got inside the person drove away immediately.

The baby was still crying and I tried to place him on my chest while soothing him. A few minutes later he calmed down and was quiet. At this time I hadn't even seen who was driving the car until a voice called for me.

"Mrs Park are you okay? Are you hurt?" The person behind the wheel asked. I didn't recognize his voice or face when I looked at him through the back mirror.

"No I'm fine."

I looked to the side and saw her. The same lady who helped me. But I didn't say anything. At least not for now. I didn't know this people and I didn't even know where they were taking me.

"May I ask where we're going?" I asked them. She now turned around to look at me.

"Somewhere safe for you and your son, ma'am."

After that the car was silent. It was night outside so there wasn't a lot of traffic but the ride was still long. For like 50 minutes later we arrived to a cottage a bit outside the city.

"We're here."

We all got from the car and the boy helped us carry some bags to the house. She led the way into the house with us following after.

She showed me around a little and took me to a guest room. She then left me so that I could shower and change.

*******

"Did Jimin send you to save me?" I asked as we were eating. She froze and looked up at me. "I saw the tattoo on your arm. Only our people can get it."

"Oh... I-I... I mean no. Mr Park wasn't behind this. I helped you because it's my duty to protect my queen. I hope you can forgive me for taking your baby from you."

She got up and bowed down asking for forgiveness. I felt sorry for her. I understand why she did that.

"Don't worry about that. I understand why you had to do that and besides, you helped me today so I'll forgive you." I gave her a smile to assure her that I wasn't angry or anything. She smiled back at me.

"Thank you ma'am!"

"I never received your name." Her eyes widen as the realization hit her and she bowed down once again really fast making me chuckle at her cuteness.

"How foolish of me. I'm so sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Han Ji Yoon, Mrs Park."

"It's fine. And no need to call me that. You can just go ahead and call me by my name."

We chitchat a bit more before she head to her room to get some sleep. And I went to search for the boy who drove us.

I knocked on his door and a few seconds later he opened the door with his headphones on. He quickly removed them and bowed down to me.