Chap. 47 Betrayed

Y/n POV

Pieces from the car had loosened from the car and was laying on the road. There was glass everywhere. The car was smashed from the hit. Anyone could die from that crush.

H-he can't be dead. No no no. No matter how bad it looks right now... he can't just die like that. He has to survive. He must.

I took a couple of steps trying to get to Jimin but I felt hands grabbing me from each side of me pulling me backwards.

"No no no no. Let go of me!" I felt so weak at the moment. I couldn't even get myself out from their grip. Tears just fell down like waterfall. "Jimin..."

No one around seemed to notice since they all had their full attention to the accident that just took place.

I heard a car pulling up behind me with a door opening before the car even had fully stopped. I was dragged into the car, which I now saw was a black van. Before I could reach to the door they put a black hood over my head and everything went black.

"Stay still and we won't have to hurt you. And your baby." I immediately stopped struggling and froze.

They know. He knows.

They tied up my hand and the van started to move.

Jimin POV

The car was upside down with me still in it. The only thing that hold me up was the seatbelt. Everything was blurred around me for a couple of seconds. There was glass shattered everywhere and I could feel something dripping from my head.

I slowly lifted up my head to my head and whipped a bit over the place that seemed to hurt. When I pulled back my hand I could see blood on my fingers.

When I tried to move I felt a sharp pain in my chest making me hiss. My ribs are probably broken. Which explains why it's so difficult to breathe properly.

Footsteps were approaching me in a fast way. I turned my head to the side seeing two men coming towards me. Between the two men, far far behind them past the people and the road, stood Y/n. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion.

"He's still alive! Call an ambulance!" One of the guy said once they got to me. I couldn't care less about them as I was watching Y/n. She looking terrified.

"Man you must have a guardian angel by your side for surviving that crash. I almost sweared that you were gone."

She started to make her way to me but didn't get to go far till some men came and grabbed her, pulling her backwards. She tried to get off from their grip but couldn't. Soon a black van pulled up behind her.

"Hey man, are you okay? We are calling the ambulance so just hang on there man." The other guy said.

"Y-y/n..."

"Hey hey! He said something! Did you hear that?!"

She was pushed into the van and closed the door. People started to gather around blocking my view to the van.

"Hello. Is this 911? Yeah, Ehm so there's been an accident..." I stopped listening to them.

Silence tears were falling as I felt powerless and couldn't be there to protect her. To protect them. All I could do at the moment was to watch as they took her away and I couldn't do anything about it.

I felt like dying.

"Oh shit! Look! He's crying. He must have so much pain. We will get you ou..." My vision started to get blurry again and soon after everything went black.