Chap. 33 Expensive dress

Y/n POV

(Your outfits)

"Jimin

"Jimin..." I called after him. He immediately looked up from his phone and looked at me for a few seconds.

"Let's go." He said getting up from the bed.

He walked downstairs with me following a few steps behind. I had no idea where we were heading and I did not plan on asking him either cuz he still looked a bit serious. Well he always do look like that when he's with me but this time I did not dare to open my mouth.

He drove to the mall and didn't say anything the whole ride about what we were going to do or be.

"Do you want ice cream?" He suddenly asks as we were walking past the stores. We were now standing outside an ice cream shop full with different kind of flavors. I looked up at him still not knowing what's going on.

I did want ice cream so I just nodded in tiny. He gave me a smile and I felt like my heart just made a flip. He grabbed my hand and took me in to the shop.

There was a lot of people in there looking through the big glass counter trying to decide what they should pick. Me myself had a difficult time trying to decide what flavor I should take. There was like at least 50 different.

"Take what ever you want. I'll pay for it." I looked at him confused. What has gotten into him? "Stop looking at me Y/n. I know I'm handsome." I snorted at his remark and turned back to the flavors.

"I'll take Oreo, chocolate and cookie dough with caramel sauce, please." I ordered mine and Jimin payed for it. He didn't order one for himself and I didn't ask why. We left the store and started to walk around the mall. We ended up on the top floor where we walked. I was lost in my ice cream that I for a couple of seconds forgot about the man in front of me.

"Jimin..." he hummed and stopped on his trucks to turn to me. "Do you want some?" I said holding up the ice cream for him to eat. I knew he liked to be fed so I had the small spoon ready with ice cream.

"No I'm good. Let's go we have somewhere to be." I had a hard time trying to read his face expression. He was blank. Didn't show any emotion. Just when he was about to continue his walk I spoke making him stop again.