Chap. 35 Annoying waitress

Jimin POV

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling a hand softly caressing my hair. My lips automatically formed a smile as soon as I saw her face. "Good morning, love." I said to her with my sleepy voice.

She leaned down to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Good morning, baby Mochi." She whispered making me blush hard. I buried my face on the pillow feeling my heart skip a beat.

A chuckle could be heard from her. I turned around and sat up on the bed. I pulled her body to sit on my lap with each of her legs on each side of me. We then just sat there looking at each other.

"You know, you look really beautiful when you are smiling." I couldn't help but smile at her compliment. "That smile of yours always makes me feel soft." She said

"I know." I said and she started to giggle making me giggle too.

"How can you still look so god damn beautiful in the morning?" She said and cupped my face squeezing it.

"Wish I could say the same." I said and tried to hold back my laughter. She dramatically gasped.

"Fuck you Jimin." She got up from me and was about to to leave but I pushed her back to the bed hovered over her.

"Where do you think you were going?" Before she could say anything I started to attack her with kisses. I kissed all over her face down to her neck and to her exposed stomach.

"J-Jimin stop. Ahh hahahahahaha Jimin! We need to get down!" I stopped and looked at her. She was breathing heavily after all the laughs.

"Why? Can't we just stay here on bed? All day and... all night." I said whispering the last part into her ear. Her face started to show a bright red after knowing what I referred to. I just smirked at her.

"The others are waiting for us. They said they wanted to tell us something important so we should go down."

Right. I forgot about that. Me and Y/n got ourselves ready and went downstairs to the others.

"OH. MY. GOSH. Guys look! They're holding hands!" Jhope said making everyone gasp as soon as they saw us.

"You!" Jin shouted at me putting his hand on his hips. "What did you do to our queen?!" He then turned to Y/n. "Did he hit your head? Did he perhaps drug you? Tell me my queen and I shall whoop his ass right here right now. Just give me the order."

"Hyuung...! Stop it. I did non of that. What happened is that... I told her I loved her last night and she did the same." I looked at Y/n seeing her blushing and starring down on the floor.

The room was suddenly quite. Everyone stopped what they were doing and started to look at each other as if they knew something I didn't. Aren't they happy about us?

"What's wrong with you guys? I thought you would be more... happy about us." I said and took Y/n to seat down next to me at the table.

"No no. That's not it. We are indeed very happy about you too to have finally... found each other. Isn't that right guys?" Rm said patting my shoulder. Everyone else agreed.

"Alright so what did you guys wanna tell me?" I asked them. Everyone looked at Lucas and so did I. "What is it?" I said starting to get inpatient cause no one was saying anything.

"It's about Lisa." Lucas said. I immediately froze hearing the name of my first love. How does he know her? "She's... still alive." I chuckled after hearing Lucas words.

Is this some kind of prank or what? I just told them I love Y/n and now they're telling me that my ex girlfriend is still alive? They all looked at me as if I was crazy.