Chap. 14 Saki Saki

When we arrived at the club we got in pretty easily cuz I was the owner of the building and Y/n was in the backstage getting ready.

"Jimin you should go and check on her and see how she's doing." Taehyung said once he came up to me.

"Why?" He looked at me as if I was an idiot. "Fine I'll go."

I got up from the bar and walked over to the backstage. I found Y/n in a dressing room alone. She was already dressed. Her body was very exposed which to be honest I didn't like cuz there will be a lot of men looking at her. Once she saw me through the mirror she stood up and turned to me.

"What are you doing here?" She sounded irritated to see me.

"Your friend wanted me to check on you. It's not like I wanted to be here. And be ready, there will be a lot of men out there who..."

"It's not like you would care if anyone touched me." She rolled her eyes.

I grabbed her left hand and took off the wedding ring from her. "I'll take care of it for tonight." Just when I was about to leave she stopped me.

"Jimin"

"What?" She looked down and started to play with her fingers.

"I-I'm nervous. I don't think I can dance in front of so many men." I walked over to her and grabbed her face making her face me.

"Listen Y/n. You need to do this to caught his attention. I know you don't want to do this but you don't have a choice. So get a hold of yourself."

"2 minutes!" We could hear from a stuff member outside the door.

"Jimin..."

"Just pretend that I'm the only person in the room and don't think about other people. Dance for me and show me what you got. Ok?" She didn't respond and just looked at me. And with that I left her.

Me and the boys where standing on a balcony where we could watch everything from up here. We had an eye on Mr Lee And waited for Y/ns performance to start.

Suddenly the lights Changed and the music started. Y/n come out on stage and everyone started to cheer. All men started to make their way to the stage with a drink on their hand.

A smirk approached my lips seeing all those men hungry for Y/n and knowing that she only belongs to me. And only me.

Y/n started to dance and the whole crowd whent crazy. Well I wouldn't blame them. She does look hot dancing in those clothes.

(Pretend that this is you. And that the man in the video is Mr Lee.)

The music stopped and everyone was cheering for Y/n. She disappeared in the backstage and other female strippers appeared on the stage.

"He's moving Jimin."

"She knows what she needs to do." I responded to Yoongi-hyung as I saw Mr Lee moving towards the VIP section. "Everyone get ready. You all know where you need to be." They all left to different directions leaving me and Jin-hyung alone.

Y/n POV

I was on the dressing room when a stuff member came in. "Mr Lee in waiting for you in room 18 here's the keycard." The lady left and in came 3 other girls. I didn't pay much attention to them until I was on my way out and they stopped me.

"Who are you?" The one in the middle asked.

"That's non of your business. Move I have to go."

"Give me that card and you're free to go." I moved closer to them and spoke.

"I ain't giving you shit." She got pissed and moved closer to me.

"Listen here bitch! Only one of us is getting out of here with that card."

"Yeah you right. Only one of us." She tried to grab the card from my hand but I stopped her hand, twisting it and kicked her on her knee making her fall to the ground while I still held her hand. She hissed in pain and begged me to stop.

The other two girls moved in fear and cleared the path for me. "See. It wasn't that hard, wasn't it?" I gave them a smile and walked out from the room.

I met Jungkook and Taehyung on the hallway and they walked me to the room. "You got 3 minutes then we're coming in." I nodded my head, unlocked the door with the keycard and walked in.

"There you are babygirl." The man on the bed said after I closed the door behind me. Alright here we go. I walked sexy over to him and crawled over him on the bed. I wan sitting on him holding him down. He begun to touch my body and I immediately slapped his hands away. I went down to his ear and whispered

"No touching yet. Let me make you feel good since you've been a good boy for waiting so patiently for me to arrive."

I took out a small bag with pills from my breast and wave it in front of his eyes.

"What is..." I stopped his sentence by placing my index finger on his lips.

"Shhh. This is gonna make you feel good. Here try some." I took out one pill and gave it to him.

"Why don't you take it. Ladies first." I knew he wouldn't trust me so I took out my tongue and placed the pill on it really slowly as I was looking into his eyes.

"Do you have one for me too?" I smirked and took out another one and held it in front of him. He grabbed my hand and ate the pill from my fingers. I wanted to puke. Bleehhh!

"Are you ready to have some fun."

Someone please take me outa here! He sat up with me still on his lap and began to kiss my neck leaving a hickey. I pushed him back down as I felt him trying to open my top.

"I'll be right back. Wait for me. I have a surprise for you." I said and got up heading to the bathroom that was in the room.

"Don't worry I ain't going anywhere."

Oh please just shut up!

Once I got in I went to the sink and spitted out the pill from my mouth. Let's just hope that whatever it's left in my mouth won't effect me. I fixed myself and was ready to go back again. Please tell me the pill has started to work on him.

As I got out from the bathroom someone grabbed me and pinned me on the wall while choking me. It was Mr Lee.

"Who are you?! And what did you gave me? What kinds of pills where those?" He pulled me forward and then smashed me back to the wall making me hit my head. After a few seconds his grip on my throat became loose and he didn't seem to keep his balance. He was now on the ground.

I pulled out handcuffs and put them on him. I got up and walked out from the room. "He's all yours." Taehyung and Jungkook looked at me worriedly.

"Are you ok Y/n?"

"I'm fine Jungkook. Don't worry about me. I just have a little headache." They both nodded and went inside the room.

As I was walking down the hallway my vision started to blurry and the headache was killing me. I kept walking but then everything started to spin around me and I couldn't keep my balance. Oh fuck! That damn pill!

Right before I could fall on the floor someone catches me from behind. The persons hands made its way around my waist and hold me on his chest. And the last thing I heard was the person whispering to me "I got you." After that everything went black.

_______________________________