Chap. 7 You can't tell Jimin about this

Y/n POV

Later that night I was in our bedroom getting ready for bed. I was on the bed looking through my phone when suddenly the door open and Jimin walked in.

"How is she?"

"None of your business." He answered me with a cold voice. Rude much.

"Whatever." I said and got back to my phone. He got in the bathroom and took a shower.

10min later he came out from the bathroom with a towel around his waist and a small towel hanging on his shoulder. His hair was wet and water was dripping from his body. He usually doesn't get out all wet and stuff. It felt like he was moving in slomo... he looked so ho... no. No no no! Wth I'm I even thinking about.

He stood in front of the table that was in front of the bed and drying his hair with the small towel while looking at the mirror. I didn't even realize that I was looking at him for too long until his voice brought my thoughts back.

"Like what you see?" He said smirking looking at me through the mirror. I rolled my eyes and covered myself with the blanket. He walked in the closet and grabbed his pajamas and came back to me.

"I'll spend the night with Jennie on the guest room so don't wait up for me." He said making me laughed a little.

"Do you really think that I would wait for you just so that I can sleep?! Who do you think you are?!" I chuckled. "And why are you even telling me this. It's not like I care or something." I said making me more comfortable on the bed.

"I don't even know why I told you that. Well have fun being alone bitch."

"Oh I will." I said and gave him a smile. He rolled his eyes and started to make his may out from the bedroom. "Close the door when you leave pls!" I shouted.

He walked to the door, opened it and stopped. Turned to me and opened the door even more. Until it was all the way open. He smirked and started to walk away.

"Yaaa!!!!! I said close the door when you leave your little parasite!!!" I shouted after him but he was long gone. "I fucking hate you Park Jimin. So fricking annoying!" I got up from the bed and walked over to the door and slammed it. Not to hard but hard enough for him to know that I was annoyed. I turned around and a smile popped up on my face. I gasped and placed my right hand on my mouth. I walked to the bed and threw myself on it.

"Ohhhhh! The whole bed for myself!" I started to roll around on the bed with joy.

Next morning

Oh god. This is life! I have the whole bed for myself. I sat up and on the bed and stretched my arms out. I was happy waking up without Jimin being the first person I saw. But my smile disappears as soon as I saw Jimin entering the bedroom.

The day went by really quickly. Me and Jimin got to work. He drove with his car and I drove in mine, since all my cars had been transferred to our house. It was pretty boring at work without my best friends. But I still managed to get through it smoothly.

It was around 8pm and I was still in my office. I had my headphones on and listen to music while working. I didn't even realize it was already 8 o'clock.

Suddenly the door opens and in comes 5 people. I look at them as one by one entered. At first my parents came and then Jimins parents and lastly a young boy came in after them. He was really cute but for some how he looked a little bit scary. He didn't even smile when our eyes met. I remembering seeing him at the wedding talking to Jimin and his friends but never got the chance to talk to him. I took out my headphones and stood up from my chair looking at the 5 people that were standing in front of my desk.