Chap. 46 Sweet night

A/n: a bit shorter chapter this time but a hope you will like it.

And then I tried to get it good with TAEKOOK but I suck when it come to express feelings and stuff so just bear with me🥲

And I couldn't find a good song to fit it with so I hope the song will do.

Anyways... enjoy babies😘

________________________________

Arthur POV

He felt like the world had stopped for a few seconds. He was brought back to reality when he felt a soft hand on his cheek.

"Jimin?" He looked at you with teary eyes. His hand traveled down to you stomach and held it there for a minute.

"We're gonna have a baby..." he laughs a little.

"Omg I can't believe this!" He lifted you up and spin you around

"Omg I can't believe this!" He lifted you up and spin you around. You couldn't help but to smile. He leaned in and gave you a sweet kiss before hugging you. "Hold on!"

He broke the hug and looked at you with a questionable face.

"What?"

"So the conversation we had earlier today...?" He started to laugh again seeing you being a bit embarrassed. "Come here baby."

Jimin captured your lips once again and giving you a long sweet kiss. Once he pulled away he started to giggle. "Omg, wait until the boys hear about this! Oh, and speaking of the boys, there's something you don't wanna miss. Com'on."

Before you could ask him anything he pulled you with him to the stairs. Just when you guys came halfway down the stairs the lights went off.

"Ohh it's time!" Jimin whispered screamed next to you like a kid. Even though it was dark you just knew he had his cute smile on him.

"What is going on?!" You whispered back to him. Jimin hugged you from behind and placed his hands on your tummy.

"You'll see baby."

A spotlight went on on the stage revealing a man standing there holding a mic and a guitar. You looked up at Jimin to see if he saw what you saw.

"Is that...?" He nodded.

"That's him. That's our Tae."

From where the two of you stood, you got a pretty good view and could see everything that happened on the hall.

"Ehh hello everyone!" Taehyung started to speak to the audience. "I hope that you all are having a good time, cause I am. So uhm... this is a very special night for me and I'd like to share it with everyone in here. Ehh so... I'm gonna start with a small song that I'm gonna sing to my baby bunny. And I'm really nervous cause I've never done this before and he has never heard me sing so let's just hope I don't scare him away."