Chap. 5 Spiderman homecoming

(The next day at work)

I just came in in my office from a meeting. I was going through some paperwork when my fathers assistant came in the office. She bowed before speaking.

"Good evening sir." I didn't even look at her. "Mr Park wants you in his office sir."

"What does he wants?!"

"I'm not sure sir. He said he wanted to talk to you."

"You can leave now!" And with that she bowed again and left.

It has been hours and I still haven't seen my dad. I didn't care if he was angry or what. He does not have the right to be angry at me when he has been lying to my face my whole life.

It was 9pm. I gathered my things and was about to leave but stopped in front of his office bc the lights were still on. I walked in without even knocking.

"You wanted to talk to me?! If it's not work related then I don't wanna hear it!" I said once I stood in front of his desk. He shut his laptop and took out a file from one of his drawer and handed over it to me.

"This is the new YP. I want you to take care of it. I'll leave everything to you. You can design it how ever you want. But remember that it has to be better than xxxx company."

"I'll start to look at it tomorrow. I'm going home now." I was about to leave his office put he stopped me.

"There's something else I wanted to tell you." Oh god what does he want now?!

"What is it?" I asked him with a done face.

"Y/ns parents transferred her office here so you two could be closer and work together since you're now husband and wife." You have to be kidding me?!!!

"Why can't she just keep working at their company?! We literally live together. Isn't that close enough?!"

"Listen Jimin! I didn't not tell you this to get your opinion on this. I told you this so you can inform her that she will start working here bc she doesn't know it yet. Tell her that she can come here whenever she's ready." I didn't say anything and walked out bc I didn't wanna say something that I way regret.

(Back at home)

I opened the door to my house and I heard the tv still was on in the living room. I walked over and say Y/n sitting down on the carpet by the couch and... drinking. She looked so lifeless. Her eyes were puffy, as if she had been crying all day long. I took of my coat and placed it on the couch. She looked up at me and held up a bottle of beer. Without saying anything I took the bottle and sat next to her on the floor and started drinking. We were watching Spiderman homecoming. Half an hour later she started to talk.

"Why do you think they lied to us?"

"I don't know. They had their reasons I guess." I said taking another sip from my drink.

"What does that even make us?"

"Our parents are basically the mafia king and queen so... what do you think?" I asked her. She started to giggle.

"What so funny?" I said looking at her.

"I've always dreamed about being a princess when I was a kid. And then I would get married to my Prince Charming, who ever that would be. But never thought it would turn out like this." We looked at each other and started to laugh.

"Life was so much easier when I was younger. I didn't have to worry about anything. Life was simple. I had a best friend who I had a crush on but she never knew, well her sister knew about it bc she kind of found out when she read my diary."