Chap. 21 Kidnapped

Arthur POV

She slapped the guard across the face. Nobody in the room dared to speak. She was mad. She walked over to her desk and took a drink to calm herself down.

"You are all useless! GET OUT!" She raised her voice at the guards in the room. They all bowed to her and immediately left the room.

"Noona..." the boy said in a low voice. He was a little afraid of her. Even if she was his sister.

"You!" She pointed at him and walked over to him with an angry face. "How could you let this happen?! Where were you?!"

The boy was pushed by his sister and were now laying on the ground.

"I'm sorry. I was hom..."

"Shut up!" a kick was thrown to him and the boy tried to cover his head with his hands. She kneeled down to him and grabbed his cheeks with her long nails making him look at her.

"This is all your fault, you pathetic idiot. Now you listen to me. You better bring that bitch to me within 24 hours or else... something bad is gonna happen to you, little brother. Got it? Now get lost I don't wanna see you!"

*******

The next day you walked to your car in the parking garage when you suddenly felt someone was following you. You stopped and turned but found no one.

"Come on out. I know you're following me."

No one appeared so you assumed that you were just imagining things. You turned your heels and was about to open you car but someone covered your nose and mouth with a napkin from behind.

You tried to fight back but it was too late since you had already started to black out.

"Sorry love"

*******

Jimin POV

Beep

I picked up the phone and saw a message from an unknown number. It said

Unknown:
You should hurry before something bad happens to your lovely wife.

Jimin:
Who is this? And what about my wife?

Unknown:
She may be in danger. Who knows.

Jimin:
What are you talking about? My wife is at work with me.

Unknown:
U sure though?
*photo* (of Y/n in the parking garage)

I looked at the phone and my heart started to race. I stood up quickly from my seat and everyone turned to me.

"Jimin are you ok?"

"I'm... let's end the meeting here everyone. You may all leave." Nobody protest about it and left. Jin-hyung, Yoongi-hyung and Jungkook stayed.

"Did something happened?" Yoongi-hyung asked. I put my phone on the table with the picture on and they gathered around to see it.

"I think someone kidnapped Y/n."

Jin-hyung gasped and spoke. "How do you know that?"

"The person who sent me the pic said that I need to hurry if I don't want something bad happening to her."

"Don't worry Jimin. We will find her. But who would take her?"