Chap. 8 Stollen package

Yoongi POV

I was getting ready since Y/n was on her way here when someone knocked on the door. I already knew who it was and I didn't respond so he just walked in the room.

"YOONGI GET YOUR ASS... oh you're already up?!"

"What do you want?" I asked him as I was wearing my shirt.

"Are you going somewhere? Omg are you going on a date?! Is it a girl or boy?! Do I know her... him?!" he asked existed. I took a deep sight before answer him.

"Yes I'm going out to meet someone but it's not a date."

"Have you forgot about today?"

"Forgot what?"

"We're supposed to hang out today. Remember?!" Shit I forgot about that.

"You guys can hang out without me. I have things to do." I said and walked out from my room with him following behind.

"Oh come on. We haven't hang out for like a century!" He said as we were walking down the stairs.

"Stop being so dramatic."

"Alright at least tell me if it's a girl or boy." He said excitedly like he was a little kid.

"It's a girl."

"Ohhhh"

We got down and went to the kitchen. I took out a cup and filled it with coffee. "Jimin should be here any minute now." He said as he was watching the time on the wall.

"Wait... Jimin is coming... l-like right now?!" He nodded and I started to panic but tried to look as calm as possible. What if he sees Y/n pull up here? He would suspect something. Shit I need to stop her before she arrives. Which is in any minute as well. Fuck!

I ran up to my room and closed the door behind me. I took my phone and called her. She picked up immediately. Thank god.

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way. I'll be at your house in five."

"Don't come at my house!" Shit maybe I should've raised my voice now she will probably wonder wh...

"why?" Her voice cut my thoughts off. Oh shit. How I'm I gonna tell her that Jimin will be here.

"I'm not home. I'll send you the address where you can pick me up."

"Oh okay." We ended the call and I texted her the address. Which were a few blocks away from us.

I got downstairs only to meet Jimin entering the house. He seemed happy. Which was rare nowadays.

"Why so happy?"

"What's up hyung. I just got away from a bitch. That's why I'm happy. And beside... we get to hang today all together." I knew exactly who the bitch was. We all knew Jimin wasn't happy about this marriage.

"Jimin!" We heard a voice behind me.

"Jin-hyung!" Jimin called back as they hugged each other.

"Didn't you guys see each other like... yesterday?" I said as I raised my eyebrow. "Well have fun I'm leaving now."

"Wait what?! You're leaving now? But I just got here. Where are you goin?!"

"Don't stop him Jimin. He's going on a date." Omg this man...

"ohhh!" Jimin started.

"Is it a girl or boy?!"

"Guys!! Just stop it already. I'm going now!" I hear them chuckle as I was leaving the house.