Chap. 16 Secret apartment

Jimin POV

It's been a two weeks and Y/n has turned cold since she found out that her parents lied to her about her brother but also that she couldn't see him before he passed away. She barely talks at home. But whenever we are with the boys she turns to a different person.

It's Friday 7pm and I just got home from work. Y/n wasn't at work today so I assume she's home in the room watching some kdrama or playing video games. But when I got in the bedroom she wasn't there.

Where is she? Well she's probably somewhere around the house.

I took a shower, put on some comfortable clothes and when went down stairs.

"Sir the dinner is ready." One of the maids said and I made my way to the dining room only to find they have set the table for one person. I sat down and started to look after Y/n to see if she's gonna show up.

"Where is she?"

"I'm sorry sir but Mrs Park left this morning. She told me to give this to you." She was holding an envelope and gave it to me. I slowly opened it and read it.

What's up Shorty!

I just wanted to inform you that I'll be gone for a few days. I want to get away from my parents for a while.
But don't worry about me. I'll be staying at my apartment that I own.
No one knows that I have a separate house. Not even my my three best friends.
So I would appreciate if it stayed between us.

"Take away this food. I'm not hungry. And you all can leave for the rest of the night and come back next week." I got up and walked away to my room.

Y/n POV

(Your apartment)