Chap. 23 She's back home

___________________________

Jennie POV

I looked at my phone that was ringing and picked it up. A smirk appeared on my lips when I saw the caller id. "Babe J❤️😘"

But wait a minute... does he know who I am now or not? Alright here we go.

"Hi babe!"

"Cut the crap."

Well... I guess he knows.

"What's wrong babe? Did you lost your puppy?"

"Now you listen to me very carefully Jennie." He sounded angry but his voice was so low it send shivers in my body.

"You will bring Y/n to xxxx road at midnight and there won't be any problems between us."

"And what if I refuse? I'm not done with her."

He chuckled.

"You better do as I say while I'm nice or else..." I cut him before he could finish.

"Or else what? What are you gonna do, huh?" I tried to sound so confident as possible and not showing that I was scared of him.

"Why would I tell you that? We both know how much you love surprises, right?"

"Why do you even care about her? I thought you didn't like her..."

"That's non of your business. So you either bring Y/n tonight or wait for my surprise. I'd choose the first one if I were you." And with that he just hang up before I could say anything else.

A tear rolled down. I thought you didn't like her Jimin.

"Hi there" I wiped away my tear quickly and turned to the person who spoke.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Was that him?" He asked me as he stood there in the room with his hands behind his back. I nodded.

"He said that we had to hand her over to him at midnight or else he will do something."

"Then I say we do it." He smirked. Is this boy high or something?!

"Excuse me?! What did you just say?" 

"I said we hand her over." He said and took out a small box behind his back.

"What's that?" I looked at him confused.

"A present. I never got to thank you properly when you saved me that day after Jimin and his crew beat me up on the road. So I thought of getting you this as a thank you present." He said and gave me the box. "Open it."

My eyes widen when I opened the box. He did not just...

I wanted to cry. "How... w-where did you get this?!"