Chap. 37 Park Mina

Arthur POV

Jimin froze not knowing what to do. And so did Lucas. After hearing a small voice calling for mommy you turned your gaze towards the woman's feet. There was a little girl behind the big suitcase picking up at you with her doe eyes.

"Jimin..." the woman said almost crying and just run past the two of you and throwing herself into Jimins embrace. You turned around only to see her hugging your husband. Jimins eyes meet your as he just stood there trying to process what the hell was going on.

"I've missed you so much." She said sobbing on his neck. "I thought that I'd never see you again. I'm so sorry for leaving you."

You eyes widen a bit as you realize who the woman is. It was Jimins first love. You turned around to the door not wanting to see a woman clinging on to your husband as you feel a bit jealous.

Lucas looked at you with concern and put his hand on your shoulder. You tried not to think much of it and kneeled down to the small human in front of you.

"Hi there little princess. Would you like to come in? It's ok I'm not gonna hurt you." You reached out you hand in front of the kid and she slowly started to take small steps toward you. You smiled at her as you took her in.

*******

Lisa was sitting on the couch in front of you and Jimin while Lucas stood behind the two of you looking down at her. The kid was sitting on the carpet playing with the puppy.

"I'm sorry I showed up at this time. I... I just returned to the country and didn't know where to go. I'm sorry." She said bowing down a little.

"Don't worry ab..." You said but was soon cut off.

"Why showing up now?" Everyone turned to the man next to you. He looked at Lisa with no emotions on his face. His voice almost sounding a bit angry and annoyed.

"What?"

"Why showing up now if you have been alive all this time, huh?!"

"I couldn't enter the country. Jennie threatened to kill us if I ever showed up in front of you. The day I got kidnapped, I came back from the hospital. After founding out that I was pregnant. With your child..."

You and Lucas eyes widen and looked down at the kid. Jimins kid. When you looked up at Jimin he didn't show any reaction. He just looked at her, this time with an angry look.

"So I couldn't risk losing our bab..."

"Stop!" Jimin stood up and run his fingers through his hair before looking back at her. "You've been gone for three years! Do you know how much I had gone through because of you! I thought you were dead! And now from nowhere you appear in front of my house with a kid claiming that it's my daughter?!"

"What, so you think I cheated on you?! This kid is yours, Jimin! Jennie knew this too. That's why she got rid of me. I didn't came here with bad intentions. I only wanted her to meet her father. I didn't want her growing up without knowing her father."

It was quite for a good time. Jimin trying hard not to cry as he's watching his daughter playing with the puppy. He couldn't believe that he already was a father.

Suddenly Lisa starts to sob and starts to gather her things. "I'm so sorry. I'll just leave."

Jimin turned to you and Lucas not knowing what to do. You gestured him to go to her but he only looked at you confused. You rolled your eyes at him and pushed him a little towards Lisa and whispered to him. "Go to her."

A sigh could be heard as he was approaching her. "Lisa stop."

"No d-don't worry, I-l'll be out an a minute." She said between her sobs. Just when she was about to go and get he kid, Jimin pulled her back to his chest and hugged her placing his chin over her head.