Chap. 44 Snacks

A week ago

"Do you know how worried I was?! Why would you leave without telling me?! I thought that something happened to you!"

"S-sorry..." he said looking down. I suddenly felt bad for screaming at him.

"It's okay. I'm just happy that you returned safe."

After a short time of silence he looks at me a bit worried.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt? I saw you limping a bit while coming to me."

I looked down and being embarrassed that he had to bring that up.

"Just a little when I'm walking." I said not looking at his face. I'm sure I look like a tomato right now.

"Come here, pumpkin." He said and chuckles while lifting me up bridal style. "I'm gonna take care of you until you feel better, okey love?"

He's so sweet!! What did I do to deserve this man?

Jimin placed me on the bed and sat in front of me.

"Alright tell me. What's wrong?"

"Jackson called me when you were gone." I said and looked up at Jimin. His facial expression immediately changed.

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was him. I shouldn't have answered."

"Y/n, it's okay. Just tell what he wanted."

I started to tell him about our conversation and then showed him the messages and pictures that he sent.

"And then when you weren't show up I started to panic thinking that he maybe had gotten to you."

"Ohh pumpkin. Come here." He pulled me into a hug caressing my head. "Sorry I was late. But I had to take care of someone. I couldn't risk him following me here."

I sat up straight and looked at him confused. "Wait... so you knew someone was following you?" He nodded.

"He was so obvious. I saw him just before I even entered the Café. Then as I expected he followed me when I got in my car so I drove somewhere with no people and took care of him."

"Oh..."

I'm not even gonna ask what he did to that poor guy.

"Why don't you meet him?"

Was it my hearing or did he really just ask me that? "What?"

"Don't look at me like that. I have a plan. So I need you to go and meet him. Make him think that his plan goes as he hopes."

"You can't be serious, right? He wants me dead! He tried to kill me two days ago. Including Lisa and your daughter!"

"He doesn't wants to kill you. He wants you." Jimin laid down on his side with his arm supporting him up. He eyed my body with an intense gaze. "And I can clearly see why."

I looked down at my body realizing that I just had an oversized shirt and pants under. I smirked seeing him zoom out while looking at me.