"The Plan In Action, Yet Executed Poorly." - Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

"Ugh!" I groaned and left. I walked to Evan's room and opened her door to see her curled up, cuddling her Hello Kitty stuffed animal that was dressed in a Batman costume. Chad bought it for her on her eleventh birthday. I groaned softly. How am I going to do this? I looked around and then remembered I gave her a pair of my drumsticks to practice with. Don't think I did it out of the kindness of my heart. Nope. Michael made me. I grabbed them and a symbol sat on the stand. I brought them over to her bed and then slammed the stick on the symbol, causing Evan to jump up. That wasn't so hard. I started laughing a bit as she looked around her room confused.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled.

"Get up. Get dressed." I told her sternly and moved the symbol back to it's original spot.

"Why should I do what you tell me?" She sassed. I have always hated her attitude.

"Look," I started as I walked back over to her, leaning in closer, and resting my hands on her bed. "If you don't get up, I don't get closer to having my phone back. Am I understood?"

With a smirk, she said, "Yes, sir."

I narrowed my eyes at her before standing up straight. "Just get up!" I groaned and then left.

Evan's p.o.v.

I watched Devon leave in a huffy manner. So, Devon wants his phone back? How does waking me up help him? Michael had to have told him too. Well, I know how to ensure he won't get it back. I slammed my head back on my pillow and cuddled up with my Hello Kitty, Batman stuffed animal that Chad gave me, letting my eyes flutter shut again once more.

"Devon!" I heard Michael yell. I was awoken for the second time today. I kept my eyes shut, knowing Michael was in my room.

A moment later I heard another person enter my room. "What?" Devon asked.

"Didn't I tell you to get Evan up?" Michael asked.

I could feel Devon's eyes land on me. "That little bitch!" He growled lowly.

Michael sighed deeply. "Look, go downstairs and make sure everyone's ready. I'm not going to punish you, but only because we have a lot of stuff to do." He told him. That's when I heard Devon leave. I heard Michael walk over to me and crouch beside my bed. "Babes, you have to get up." Michael said sweetly.

I opened my eyes slowly. "Morning, Mikey." I said trying to sound as adorable as I could, yet making myself sick in the process. I turned and looked at the clock on my wall. Funny enough, it was only a little passed nine in the morning.

"Eva, did Devon come in and wake you?" Michael asked. God, I can never lie to him. His brown eyes are just too sweet and kind to lie to.

I swallowed hard. "No." I answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

"Yes." I answered and tried my hardest not to give myself away.

"Okay..." He sang softly. "Can you get up and get dressed for me?" Michael asked.

"Sure." I smiled big and got up as Michael left. I didn't really feel like doing anything extreme, seeing as it's a Saturday and I don't know what we have planned for the day. So, I changed into my Batman sweatpants and a Def Leppard shirt before going downstairs where I overheard Drake talking to Devon? I've only heard them talk when they are scheming something. This should be good. I leaned against the wall, listening. What I had caught on to was Drake and Devon talking about getting Devon's phone back. Me being the nosey one I am, listened to the whole thing until I heard one of them heading into the living room. That's when I quietly and quickly took off to find Michael and tell him what I heard. He was in his room, checking emails, and by the time I finished tattling, Drake came in.