Part 19

After they arrived at hotel, Rosé came out from the car with white dress.

This is Rosé white dress

And this is Jungkook wearing

This is hotel that they've arrived and they sit infront of each other

Rosé: Wow this is so beautiful and sweet.

Jungkook: You love it?

Rosé: Yeah I mean who doesn't love it.

Jungkook: Jaehyun never brought you like this?

Rosé: No. But he's always be there for me and gave me some foods.

Waiter coming to them and ready to write what they want. Jungkook and Rosé open the menu. Both of them wanted to eat Rose Pasta and a wine 🍷 After waiter wrote it, he leaves.

Jungkook: May I know why you broke up with Chanyeol? What he did to you?

Rosé: Why are you mentioning about that? He killed my dad.

Jungkook: You already know about my life and my love. It's time we need to know each other.

Their foods and wine already on the table after the waiter sent them.

Rosé: Right. He's a playboy. His parents are partner with my parents in business. His parents the first to betrayed my dad and they were telling all my parents' workers to leave my family business. Since that, his and my parents became enemies. But we were not. We were still together because I'm foolish and I thought he is not like his parents. Until I found out he sleep with another girl that I didn't know. Then, we broke up. That's it.

Rosé telling that story while eating. Same goes to Jungkook still listening while eating rose pasta.

Jungkook: It's a long story. What if you see I'm sleeping with other girl?

Rosé: You thought that I will be jealous if you sleep with another girl? (Rosé saying that and then drink a wine)

Jungkook: Who knows. I know you already fall in love with me. (Jungkook smirks)

Rosé: No. (Still drinking wine)

Rosé looking around like to find somebody. Suddenly Rosé stopped to one of the waiters at the right of her side. Then, Rosé looks at Jungkook who is still eating. Rosé get up from her place.

Rosé: I want to go to restroom. I'll be back in 5 minutes.

Jungkook is just nodded his head. Rosé is walking to the waiter and gives a card. The waiter takes it and smiles to Rosé. Rosé did that to make Jungkook jealous but she was wrong. Jungkook didn't watched it.

Rosé going to restroom and fix her hair and lipstick. Only Rosé in the restroom. Suddenly the waiter comes in. Rosé shocked why he's coming to girl restroom. He's locked the restroom door. The waiter walking close to Rosé.

Rosé: What do you want?

The waiter: Wait, you asked me what do I want? You gave your card. I want to know you.

Rosé: I'm already married. If my husband found out you're here, he will kill you.

The waiter: Who cares about your husband. I'm watching you since you came here. He's not like your husband at all. He must be weak.

Rosé: No. It's not like what you think. Please go or he kill you!

The waiter: Oh come on you look scared. Come here baby. I'm here to protect you.

Suddenly Jungkook knocked the door loudly. He can hear there's a man voice in girl restroom. He knows Rosé in there.

Jungkook: Open the door! (while shaking the doorknob)

Rosé: I told you he will kill you.

The waiter: I don't care. It's only two of us.

Jungkook kicked the door and the door is already open. Jungkook saw that waiter holding Rosé's hands. Jungkook comes to the waiter and punches his face. That waiter fall on the floor.

Jungkook: How dare you touch my wife!

The waiter: She gave me her card. She is cheating on you!

Jungkook looks at Rosé. Rosé just shook her head. Jungkook continues to punching and kicking him until he being coughing blood. Jungkook holds Rosé's hand and walking out from that restroom leaving that waiter alone.

Jungkook paid the bill and pull Rosé into his car. Rosé doesn't do anything because she knows Jungkook is not in good mood. Both of them being silent along the way in the car.