Part 31

Jennie: Guys, I've bad news. They already got Rosé.

Them: What?!

Jimin: Why are you not protecting my sister?! (Pointing at Jungkook)

Jennie: Calm down, Jimin. This is part of our plan.

Jimin: What plan? I didn't know that.

Jennie: Rosé being bait so they can catch her. It makes us easier to find Chanyeol.

Taehyung: This is dangerous plan.

Jennie: I know. It was Rosé's idea.

Jimin: So, where's she? We need to find her as soon as possible.

Jennie: Another bad news. I can't tracking her.

Jungkook: What?! Damn it!

_______________

At Jin and Jisoo side

Jisoo was shocked because she heard something running in the dark trees. It makes her lost her focus. Then, Jin realised about that.

Jin: Are you okay? What makes you bothered?

Jisoo: I thought someone is running in there.

Jisoo is good at hearing something. Her ears are meticulous.

Jin: I saw no one.

Suddenly Jisoo take out her gun from her back and pointing to someone in the dark.

Jisoo: Come out, you cowards!

Then, someone jump and kicked Jisoo's hand so her gun dropped. Jisoo was shocked. She didn't realise where that person came from.

Jin: Jisoo!

Jin wanted to shoot that person but another person also kicking Jin's gun. There's two persons in total. One person pulls Jisoo's hair but she fighting that person back. Then, Jisoo had to kicking that person's stomach until that person falling to infront of the tree.

Jin: Who are you girls?

Yeah, there's two girls who were attacked them.  They all were Tzuyu and Yuqi. Tzuyu is the one who pulled Jisoo hair earlier.

Tzuyu: It's not important to know us. You should worry about Chanyeol wanted to give Rosé a strong drug. (Tzuyu smirks and giggles)

Jisoo: Oh no.

It comes other 2 girls from the back and start to kicking Jisoo and Jin. Other 2 girl are Nancy and Yeri. These two are strong. They even can beat Jin.

Jin cannot catch his gun while Jisoo is still fighting with those girls. Jin hiding at behind the tree and calling Jennie.

Jin: Jennie, send a backup. There is 4 girls attacking us. I cannot find my gun.

Jennie: Oh no. Damn it! Lisa, you need to help Jisoo and Jin now!

Lisa riding her bike as fast as she could to attacks those girls.

Jin: You must finding Rosé faster. Chanyeol will give a strong drug to Rosé.

Jimin: Oh god. How to find Rosé this time?

Jennie: No no no. I've an idea. We need to defeat those girls and force them to tell where Rosé is now.

When Lisa arrived, Lisa kicking their asses while riding her favorite bike. I can't tell how amazing Lisa kick them all. 😆 After all of them being weak, Lisa take out her gun.

 😆 After all of them being weak, Lisa take out her gun

Lisa: Where is Rosé?

Nancy: It's too late. (Smirks)

To be continued...