Part 10

The next day

Jimin's car entering and parked in front of Jungkook's house

Jimin's car entering and parked in front of Jungkook's house. After he closed his car door, he ran to the house and finds Rosé.

"Rosé! Rosé!" Jimin yelling in the house.

After Rosé hearing her brother voice, she runs to downstairs.

Rosé: What are you doing here? (Rosé is scared)

Jimin: Where's that asshole dude?

Rosé: He went out this morning. You shouldn't be here.

Jimin: Did he hurt you? Is there a wound on your face or body? (Jimin touched his little sister's face to check)

Rosé: No. He didn't hurt me. He's not in good mood. If he knows that you're here, you're dead! You should leave.

Jimin: What? Did you drive me away? What is wrong with you? You are on his side now. I just wanted to help you.

Rosé: I know. I just don't want any trouble in this house.

Jimin: I heard yesterday he brought you to Jaehyun. Is that right?

Rosé: I'll explain to you but not today. Just go before he comes home.

Jimin: You don't appreciate me. I came here just to check that you are okay.

Rosé: I'm fine. After everything is fine, I will explain to you. Just go.

Jimin: Okay. Remember if he hurts you, just call me. Well, nice house.

Rosé opens the door for Jimin suddenly Jungkook appears in front of them while sitting on his car. Rosé and Jimin are shocked. They didn't know Jungkook already there.

Rosé: When you get home?

Jungkook: What are you doing in my house?

He doesn't answer Rosé's question but he asks Jimin.

Jimin: It's my job to check my little sister if you did something to her.

Jungkook: Now are you done? Is she fine? Since she had me, no one can touch her.

Jimin: Then why you brought her to Jaehyun yesterday? You want to provoke him, isn't it?
Everyone will find Rosé if you show your marriage.

Jungkook: You don't know the background of Jaehyun's family. That's why I brought her to him so he wouldn't bother my wife.

Jimin: I don't know your background either. Anytime you can betray my dad same like others.

Jungkook: You think you can protect your sister? No. Because you're busy with your girlfriend. (Jungkook smirks)

Jimin: What did you say?!
(Jimin about to push Jungkook's face but prevented by Rosé)

Rosé: Jimin, please. I begging you just leave. I promise if something happens to me, I'll call you.

Jimin is still staring at Jungkook with unsatisfied because Rosé stopped him. Then, he looked at Rosé and leave without any single word.