Part 13

Everyone is sad. Every person who came to Mr. Park's funeral said "sorry for your loss" to Jimin and Rosé. They're all wearing black clothes.

Everyone is with their partner such as Jimin and Jennie, Taehyung and Lisa, Jin and Jisoo. Except Jaehyun stands alone behind a lot of people. Jungkook is still beside Rosé to comfort her.

After the funeral is done, Rosé crying and hugging Jungkook. They hate each other but when it sad moment, they forget it. Jaehyun looks at them from far away and comes to them.

Jaehyun: Rosé, I'm sorry for your loss.

Rosé: Thank you, Jaehyun.

Jaehyun: May I talk to you alone?

Jungkook: Whatever you want to talk, talk to me too.

Taehyung: Jungkook!

From far away Taehyung calling Jungkook because he wants to show something to Jungkook. Jungkook feels unsatisfied because Taehyung called him at the wrong time. Jungkook walking to Taehyung.

Rosé: What do you want to say?

Jaehyun: I wanted to be there for you. Having long time with you after you loss your father. I guess I was wrong. You're already married... to him.

Rosé: That's okay, Jaehyun. I'll be okay soon. Don't worry to much.

Jaehyun: I hope we still going to meet each other soon. Are we still friend?

Rosé: Of course. You can go home now and rest.

Jaehyun: You too.

Both of them smile at each other and Jarhyun leaves Rosé.

Lisa: Rosé! Come here.

Rosé comes to Lisa where there is also Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung: Rosé, I think we found who is responsible for your dad death.

Rosé: Who is it?

Lisa: It's Chanyeol, Rosé. He always wanted you to come back to his arm like before.

Rose's anger rose and clutched her hand as if to take revenge on Chanyeol. Suddenly, Jimin and Jennie coming to them. Jimin feels weird because everyone is like mad at something.

Jimin: Did I miss something?

Rosé: Chanyeol killed our dad!

Jimin: WHAT?! Your ex boyfriend?

Jimin stared at Jungkook because he always thought all of these from Jungkook.

Jungkook: I told you I did nothing!

Jimin: How arrogant this kid 😒

Taehyung: We don't have time. We need to find Chanyeol.

Everyone going inside their car. There are three cars. Jimin and Jennie are in one car. Taehyung bringing Lisa in one car. Lastly, Rosé in the same car with Jungkook. They're all driving their car to find Chanyeol.