Part 17 (Warning 🔞)

Play the song above though you guys will feel the experience.

Warning: There's 18+ in this chapter. You can skip the next part if you don't want to read.

_______________

Jungkook get in the room followed by Rosé. Rosé just standing infront of the door while watching Jungkook on the bed putting his watch on the table.

Rosé slowly comes closer to Jungkook and sits on the bed. It's hard to apologize to Jungkook because she afraid that Jungkook will be mad.

Rosé: I'm sorry what happened to you and Jaehyun... and Eunha.

Jungkook doesn't respond anything. Rosé is still waiting for Jungkook to say something but it's nothing.

Rosé: I had no idea because you never told me about that.

Jungkook: Not everything I need to tell you.

Rosé: Yeah I'm sorry if I'm always talking about Jaehyun infront of you. Do you need anything that you would forgive me.

Jungkook stares at Rosé when Rosé asked what he needs. There's like 15 seconds he stared at Rosé. Jungkook comes closer to Rosé and Rosé is afraid because Jungkook is like to push her.

Jungkook: Forget about Jaehyun. Please choose me over him. I don't want you to leave me. Could you do that for me?

Rosé shocked and scared at the same time. How she would forget about Jaehyun. He is her best friend. She stammered.

Rosé: Yea... yeahh I will...

Suddenly Jungkook comes more close to Rosé's face

Suddenly Jungkook comes more close to Rosé's face. Jungkook slowly puts his lips to Rosé's lips and they kiss each other. Rosé doesn't want to refuse because she knows what Jungkook wants.

While they're kissing, Jungkook pulls out his jaket and his shirt. After a minute, Jungkook slowly opens Rosé's crop top and then her bra. Jungkook kisses Rosé's shoulder while starting to touch her boobs.

When Jungkook wants to pulled down her skirt, Rosé stops him.

Rosé: Please, not today because there's my brother and my friend in this house. What if they heard what we are doing?

Jungkook: I swear they did the same as us in their room.

Rosé doesn't deny it. Of course they did it because Jimin sleeping with Jennie and Lisa is in the same room with Taehyung. What did they do? Just sleep? Don't think so. But Rosé still doesn't want to make it.

Jungkook: I'm promise we will not make any noise tonight.

Rosé: But what if I get pregnant?

Jungkook: Why not? You'll pregnant my baby.

Rosé starting smile and let Jungkook do his job to pull her skirt. They started their move when he puts his thing into her body. She wants to moaning but Jungkook closes her mouth so other people didn't hear it.

After 25 minutes, they stopped and lying down on the bed. Rosé's head on Jungkook's arm. Her finger starts playing at Jungkook's chest. Jungkook giggles and then they sleep.