Part 18

In the morning, Jimin knocking at Jungkook and Rosé door to let them up.

Jimin: Rosé, get up. We need to find Chanyeol.

Rosé: Okay, Jimin. I'm come out soon.

Rosé slowly get up and yawning. She wakes Jungkook up from the bed. Jungkook feels lazy to get up. He still thinking that he needs rest and more sleep.

Rosé: Let's go. Don't you want to kill Chanyeol?

Jungkook: You were good last night. Let's do it again. (Jungkook smirks)

Rosé giggles and said "no."

After Rosé and Jungkook came out, they're discussing in living room about how to catch Chanyeol.

Taehyung: Our people didn't know where Chanyeol is.

Jimin: We need a plan.

Rosé: We need to know where he is then we can plan.

Lisa: Rosé is right. He will hire people to find and kill us.

Jungkook: We need to split up. We go with our couple.

Jimin: Don't act like you know everything 😒

Rosé: Jimin... It's not time to fight between us.

Jimin: Okay okay we split up.

__________________

After that, they're all coming out from Jungkook's house and drive their car to go like they've plan.

Rosé: Where are we going?

Jungkook: You will know.

Suddenly Jungkook's car stopped right infront of expensive store

Suddenly Jungkook's car stopped right infront of expensive store. Jungkook comes out from the car and open the car's door for Rosé to come out. Jungkook brings her to the store with full of dress.

 Jungkook brings her to the store with full of dress

Rosé: Wahh... Why you bring me here? This is not our plan to catch Chanyeol.

Jungkook: This my plan for us. Pick one dress that you like. I'll buy it for you.

Rosé: For real? What's happening to you? Why suddenly you became like this?

Jungkook: This is present that I'll give to you in conjunction you were good last night with me.

Rosé is just giggle at Jungkook and she started to find dress that she likes. After she found it, she gave to Jungkook. Jungkook just gave 'black card' to the cashier.

Jungkook asks Rosé to wear it tonight for dinner at luxury hotel.