Part 25

Rosé starting dropping her tears. Imagine how hurt her feeling when her husband is sleeping with a girl.

Rosé: You left me earlier to sleep with that girl? You wanted to make me jealous?

Rosé saying it while crying. Jimin, Jennie, Taehyung, and Lisa saw it too. Jungkook doesn't know anything and was shocked when Rosé starting crying.

Rosé runs and Jungkook wants to chase her but Jimin pushes him until Jungkook fall on the ground.

Jungkook: Rosé!

Jimin: You already broke her heart so don't you dare to find her again. Let's go, honey.

Jimin pulls Jennie and left. Jin and Jisoo just arrived didn't know anything because they're late.

Jin: Hey, what happened?

No one answered Jin's question. Taehyung helping Jungkook to get up. Lisa explain to Jisoo and Jin what's happening.

_______________

Rosé is running out to the gate of an old house while crying so hard. Jimin and Jennie are chasing her and wanted bring her to Jimin's car.

Jennie: Let's go home, Rosé. Jimin will bring you home.

Rosé: No! I don't want to get home. (Still crying)

Jimin is only stand behind Jennie and Rosé because he wants Jennie to persuade her. It took 5 minutes to persuade her and Jennie bring her to Jimin's car.

_______________

When they arrived at home, Rosé wants to run to her room. Jimin starts saying something.

Jimin: I told you we should leave that bastard.

Jennie: Jimin...

Jennie gives signal to Jimin so Jimin stop saying. Jennie knows that Jimin is not mad at Rosé but when he said that, it making more worse.

Rosé: Please, just leave me alone.

Rosé enter her room jumping on her bed and continue crying.

________________

At Jungkook side, Taehyung and Lisa bring Jungkook to home.

Taehyung: Are you okay?

Jungkook: Yeah but my head still hurt.

Taehyung: What's happening to you, actually?

Jungkook: I don't know. Someone just tapped my head using something like wood and I'm passed out. That girl said she wanted me.

Lisa: Do you know who she is?

Jungkook: I don't know. She said her dad had a business partner with my dad but I never saw her before.

Lisa: I told you it was a trap. (Lisa saying to Taehyung)

Taehyung: But we don't know who she is. Why she did this? Just because she wanted Jungkook?

Lisa: Does she working with Chanyeol?

Jungkook: Hold on. What are you guys talking about?

Lisa: I think that girl is trap you and wanted make Rosé mad at you.

Jungkook: I need to find Rosé.

Taehyung: Not today. Tomorrow you will find her. Now you need rest. Okay?

Jungkook cannot do anything unless follow what Taehyung said. He is still weak and maybe it's not the right time for him to go to Rosé. Rosé must be mad to him.