Part 26

The next day

Jungkook comes to Park's house and ring the bell. He hopes that Rosé open the door but unluckily Jennie is opening the door.

Jennie: Jungkook?

Suddenly Jimin coming when he hears Jennie said Jungkook's name.

Jimin: Hey, I said don't find my sister ever again!

Now Rosé is coming to the door because she knows it was Jungkook.

Rosé: What do you want from me?! The last time you asked me what if I saw you sleeping with other girl and now you won because you already made me jealous!

Jungkook: Rosé, I can explain to you. Just listen to me.

Rosé is still disappointed with Jungkook. Yeah she used to make Jungkook jealous but not like this. This isn't funny to play someone's heart. Well, Rosé is still stubborn.

Rosé: I don't want to see your face anymore. Get out from this house!

Rosé runs to her room and she hates this feeling. She just want to be alone.

Jimin: Are you listening to her? Now get lost. Honey, please close the door.

Jennie: Um... Jungkook, it's okay. I know what Rosé feels. Just give her space. I'm trying to persuade her and if everything is alright, I'll let you see her okay?

Jungkook: Okay, Jennie. Thanks. But please update to me about her condition. I'm worried about her.

Jennie: Don't worry. I got this. Just get home and rest.

Jungkook: Okay.

Jennie slowly close the door and Jungkook is still standing infront of the door because he wants Rosé to come out.

_______________

Rosé can see Jungkook from her window and she still cannot accept what Jungkook did yesterday. Suddenly she heard someone knocking and slowly enter her room. It is Jennie.

Jennie: Rosé? Are you okay?

Rosé: Yeah, I'm okay.

Jennie: No. You're not okay. You had fight with your husband.

Rosé: It doesn't matter. I want to stay here. I don't want him anymore.

Jennie: Don't say that. I think he must has a reason why he did that. Maybe it's not from him.

Rosé: We don't know yet but I'm still hate him.

Jennie: Come here. I want to make you more comfortable.

Jennie pulled Rosé to her side and hugged her.

Jimin: You're so lucky to have a kind heart sister-in-law, you know

Jennie: Jimin...

Jimin: What?

Rosé: You're not married yet.

Both Jennie and Rosé giggled to Jimin and jimin makes pouting to them.

Jimin: This is not fair.

Rosé: Why?

Jimin: Jennie is hugging you but not me. It's already two days she didn't hug me 🥲

Jennie: Aww honey don't be like this. Come here.

Jennie starts hugging Jimin. She knows Jimin is cute when he pouted.

Jimin wanted to kiss Jennie but being interrupted by Rosé

Rosé: Hey, pleasure get a room you two. (She giggles).

To be continued...