Part 16

They're all going to Jungkook's house to get rest.

Taehyung: whoa Jungkook, this is really your house? Why didn't you tell me?

Jungkook: It's not important to tell anyone.

Jimin: This house is just simple. Our house is more beautiful, isn't it baby? (Jimin asking Jennie) We can go home now.

Jennie: Yeah but I think I want to be with Rosé.

Jimin sulks because Jennie prefers to be with Rosé over him.

Jimin: can we change the topic? I don't get it how we lost him on the road? I really wnted to kill him.

Jungkook: He got a backup from his man. His man blocked me on the road.

Rosé: I think you guys should stay here at least one night. I know Chanyeol very well. He must finding and kill you guys. Are you okay with that, Jungkook?

Jungkook just nodded his head.

__________

At night

Rosé saw Taehyung standing on balcony at second floor while enjoying the night breeze. Rosé coming to Taehyung and asking something.

Rosé: Where is Lisa? Why are you alone here?

Taehyung: ohh Rosé. Lisa in the bath taking shower. It's so nice here. Calm. What are you doing here?

Rosé: Well I just want to ask you something.

Taehyung: What is it?

Rosé: I know Jungkook and Jaehyun were friends. But may I know why they aren't friends anymore? I'm afraid to ask Jungkook.

Taehyung stares at Rosé because he shocked Rosé asks him instead of asking Jungkook. He doesn't know how to explain.

Taehyung: There are so many reasons. I don't think I can explain to you.

Rosé: Oh Okay. Sorry for asking you about this.

Rosé just about to go after hearing Taehyung said that. Suddenly Taehyung starts talking about it.

Taehyung: Rosé, before this Jungkook once fell in love with a girl name Eunha.

Rosé: What? I didn't know that

Taehyung: It's true. Jungkook wanted to marry her because she is innocent. He wanted to protect her but Jungkook cannot accepted that Eunha said she fell in love with Jaehyun. Guess what? Jaehyun also fell in love with Eunha. It was more sadder when another mafia killed Eunha after Eunha started relationship with Jaehyun.

Rosé almost sobbing because she doesn't know that Jungkook had to faced all these.

Rosé: Then, what happened?

Taehyung: Jungkook punched and kicked Jaehyun because he didn't do his right to protect Eunha. They fought until there were a lot of blood in their body. I'm tried to stop them but they were too strong until I call Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon.

Rosé: I should be sorry to him.

Taehyung: As you should.

Rosé wanted go to her room but she saw Jungkook already standing behind for long time since Taehyung started talking about Eunha. Jungkook just walked away and Rosé followed after him.

Lisa coming from her bathroom only with towel on her body.

Lisa: What happened just now?

Taehyung: I told Rosé about Jungkook and Eunha.

Lisa: Oh...

Lisa knew about that story because Taehyung already told to her.