Part 4

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading.

Another day

Mr. Park: Are you want to go anywhere tonight?

Rosé: No. Why?

Mr. Park: I want you to come dinner together here. I've invite someone and you need to get know him. Your brother is also coming tonight with his girlfriend, Jennie.

Rosé: Who is he? Why do I need to get know him?

Mr. Park: Just introducing him to you. He is son of my friend and we need to discuss something tonight.

Rosé rolls her eyes because she doesn't want to know the guy and hates being control by her dad.

__________

At night, Jimin's car stop right in front of the house. He pulling the car door for his girlfriend, Jennie and Jimin held out his hand so that Jennie could hold his hand. When they get into the house, Rosé is so excited and hugs Jimin. After that, she hugs Jennie. Then, Jimin and Jennie hug Mr. Park.

Jimin: Tonight is like something special. Do you guys have a party or something you want to tell me?

Mr. Park: I need to discuss something to you guys but we need to wait for someone.

Jimin: Who?

Suddenly a car enter to fence of house and stop right in front of their house. All people in the house looked at outside the house and thinking who is it.

Jungkook knocking the door. Mr. Park open the door and invite Jungkook to enter the house. Rosé is shock to see that a guy who saved her that night but end up going to her house and her dad knows Jungkook. After Jungkook sit in the chair, Mr. Park starts talking

Mr. Park: Let me introducing him. His name is Jungkook. Son of mafia and I want he becoming Rosé's partner or more to becoming Rosé's husband.

Rosé: What?! HUSBAND?!

Mr. Park: Why? Is there any problem?

Rosé look at to Jimin and shook her head so that Jimin will help her to talk to their father.

Jimin: Doesn't it too fast to let her get married with young age?

Mr. Park: What do you know about get marry around young age? You know nothing, Jimin. I'm as a father I know what is the best for my children.

Jimin: But not everything you know will end with the best.

Mr. Park: I need someone who can protect her. I know you cannot protect your sister because you will end up with your girlfriend. If I die, no one will help me to handle this.

Jimin: But, Jaehyun...

Mr. Park: No... Don't mention that name. I don't want him.

Rosé: Why are you overprotective?! Like I can't protect myself. I don't need a man to protect or control me everywhere I go I want to be alone.

Rosé stand up and leave.

Suddenly Jungkook also stand up and follows Rosé from behind. How fast Jungkook following Rosé and catch Rosé's hand.

Rosé: What do you want? This is all your plan, isn't?! How could you do this to me?

Jungkook: This is not my plan. Your dad asked me to get you.

Rosé: I don't need you! I don't even know you!

Jungkook: Let me in. Let we know each other.