Part 5

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading.

At Lisa's dad night club

While a lot of people enjoy their dance, Lisa and Jisoo meet Rosé and pull Rosé to go to their favorite place in the corner of the club

While a lot of people enjoy their dance, Lisa and Jisoo meet Rosé and pull Rosé to go to their favorite place in the corner of the club. After that, Lisa go to Taehyung and hugs him. Suddenly, Rosé is shock that she meets the same guy in the club, Jungkook.

Rosé: Why are you here? Everywhere I go, there must have you! Are you following me?!

Jungkook: Excuse me? Why do I need to follow you while my friend is here? You ain't special.

Rosé: What?! You had a plan with my dad to get me and then you pretending that I ain't special. What do you want from me?

Lisa and Taehyung look at each other and Lisa doesn't want this will get trouble so Lisa interrupt "Wait, you guys know each other? Like how? Why I didn't know anything?"

Taehyung just shook his head to Lisa gives hint to make Lisa won't ask about that.

Rosé: You know, I don't want to be here longer because I hate this place if he is still here!

Rosé said that with cold tone to Lisa and leaves.

Lisa: Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!

Rosé doesn't hear it and still leaves that place.

Lisa: So, the last time you asked me about Rosé is because of this man? (Lisa talking to Taehyung while pointing at Jungkook)

Taehyung: Honey, I can explain... (before he could finish speaking, Lisa left him to get Rosé)

_____________

Rosé sitting at the rooftop while looking at the night sky

Lisa: I know you're here.

Rosé: Where am I suppose to go? I hate being at home because of my dad and now this night club because of that guy. He is the same as my father.

Lisa: Look, I don't want you to be sad. Everything is gonna be fine.

Rosé: No, my dad force me to get married with that guy. I don't even know him. What if he is a bad guy? May be I will follow my mom.

Lisa: Rosé, no! I don't want you to gone. I love you, I need you. We're being friends a long time. I'm not ready. But, what if that guy is a nice guy? Sometime you get him wrong. If he's a bad guy, he would kill Taehyung too.

Rosé: How long Taehyung being friend with him? Don't tell me that they're friends in the short time.

Lisa: I don't know. But they're close to each other like sibling. Btw, he's hot. Don't you wanna try him? (Lisa smirks to Rosé and Rose knows what is Lisa thinking about)

Rosé: Oh come on, don't think that much. I'm never sleep with him.

Lisa: Oh really?

Lisa smirks again and suddenly they're both laugh together. Well, Lisa knows how to make Rosé happy again. 

___________________

Jungkook: Is this destiny?

Taehyung: What?

Jungkook: Your girlfriend and my future wife are friends.

Taehyung: So, you're really want to marry her? What's your plan actually?

Jungkook: Well, I'll make Rosé fall in love with me and I really wanted to know Jaehyun's reaction (smirk). Do me a favor?

Taehyung: I know what are you thinking. But first, let's drink. Shall we?

 Shall we?