Part 7

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading.

Jungkook saw Rosé dancing at the pub while drinking

Jungkook saw Rosé dancing at the pub while drinking. Suddenly Jungkook pull Rosé out from pub and go to hiding place. Only two of them. Jungkook push Rosé to the wall.

Jungkook: Let's get married.

Rosé is half drunk said "No"

Jungkook: I'm promise I won't hurt you and no one can touch you.

Rosé laughing and said "You won't hurt me? You're same as my ex. He left me for another girl. I hate it! I would never fall in love again.

Jungkook: Your ex? You mean Jaehyun?

Rosé : No, he's a good guy. Chanyeol. He's the one who left me. He made me don't believe in love again.

Jungkook hate to hear that Rosé said Jaehyun is a good guy and the most make him angry is Chanyeol (ex Rosé). Who is he?

Jungkook: Don't worry, I make you be mine and never leave you. I promise. (With deep voice)

Rosé already drunk and she fall asleep and Jungkook catch her. After that, Jungkook bring her to her dad's house. It is 11:35p.m. At the door of their house, Mr. Park already open the door and Jungkook go inside the house then he headed to Rosé's room. Jimin is just watching with a sharp glare because Jungkook dare to carry his little sister. After Jungkook let Rosé to the bad, Jungkook going down to meet Mr. Park.

Mr. Park: Thank you for bring Rosé here. I don't know what happen to her if you are not going there.

Jungkook: My pleasure. I met her by accident. So, don't worry.

Mr. Park: I hope that our plan will be smooth (about the wedding). Jimin, please open the door for Jungkook so Jungkook can go home.

Jimin just stand at the door and open for Jungkook. While Jungkook walking to the door, Jimin holding Jungkook's arm.

Jimin: You will never be my brother in law. (whisper to Jungkook)

Mr. Park: Jimin... (gives clue to Jimin to let Jungkook go)