Part 20 (Warning 🔞)

When they arrived at home, Jungkook pulled Rosé to room and threw Rosé to on the bed.

Rosé: Hey, calm down.

Jungkook: Calm down?! You gave him your card!

Rosé: I just... I just wanted to make you jealous.

She doesn't look at Jungkook. She scared to make eye contact with Jungkook. She just looking at the floor.

Jungkook: Then brought him to restroom?! Are you crazy?!

Rosé: I didn't bring him to restroom. He just came and locked the door. I swear I didn't expect that he truly wanted me.

Jungkook: You will get your punishment!

Rosé: What? You want to abuse me? Please Jungkook, I'm begging you don't abuse me. I will do anything for you. You know Jimin will find you if you abuse me.

Jungkook: You will know soon. Now go to bathroom and taking shower and then I'll tell it to you.

Rosé: I'm sorry. I'm promise I never do it that again.

Rosé walking to bathroom to taking shower. She slowly open her dress while she still scares that Jungkook will abuse her. She still doesn't know Jungkook well.

When Rosé turning to open shower, Jungkook opens the bathroom's door and comes to her. She shocking how Jungkook can open the door while she already locked that door. She forgot that she didn't locked that door.

It's more shocking that Jungkook doesn't wearing anything. It makes her more afraid. She knows that his body is hot but it makes her stepping back slowly.

Rosé: Why are you coming?

Jungkook: This is your punishment. You have to serve me.

Jungkook starts kissing Rosé while showering.

Rosé just accept her punishment for her mistake

Rosé just accept her punishment for her mistake. Sometimes Rosé cannot control herself when Jungkook start touching her body. It makes her wanted more and more.

Jungkook: Gave him a card, huh? This is what happened if you wanted to make me jealous.

Jungkook started touching her boobs and ass. Rosé is like feel in heaven while drunk because she likes when Jungkook did that.

Jungkook: Do you like your punishment? (Deep voice)

Rosé: Yeah... (lower voice)

He hugged Rosé from behind and smelled Rosé's neck. Jungkook enters his d*ck to Rosé's ass from behind. He starts his moves slowly until she starts moaning then he making it more faster. There's no one will hear them anymore like before.

They let the water pour over their bodies. They played that game until they satisfied.