Part 28

Rosé: Now what is your excuse?

Jaehyun: It was Chanyeol's dad. His dad forced my parents to killed your mom. I tried to stop them but Chanyeol's dad threatened to kill my family.

Jaehyun explaning to Rosé almost crying.

Rosé: Killing my mom and then your family is living happyly. Life is so unfair.

Jaehyun: That's why I'm trying close to you and be kind to you. I don't want Chanyeol's dad threats my parent to kill you.

Rosé: It's been a long time we've been friends but you telling me now?

Jaehyun: I don't know. I know you won't forgive my parents. That's why I'm not telling you. Since we were close, I'm fell in love with you, Rosé. I'm afraid if I'm confessing to you, someone will kill you like-

Jaehyun stops and doesn't want to continue or to mention someone's name.

Rosé: Like Eunha?

Jaehyun looking at on the ground because he knows Jungkook must be upset about Eunha. Jung is just staring at him.

Jaehyun: Yes. I'm afraid I cannot protect you like her before.

Jungkook: Now you fell in love with my wife.

Jaehyun: I know. I just want Rosé to forgive me and my parents. I'm really sorry.

Rosé: I can't believe I'm being friend with murder family. (She's started crying) I HATE EVERYONE!

Rosé leaves and Jungkook trying to stop her but she pulls her hand so Jungkook let her go. Rosé left while crying.

Jaehyun: Jungkook, I'm sorry about Eunha before this. I hope you can save and protect Rosé.

Jungkook: Now you feel what I felt.

Jungkook left Jaehyun alone on the street.

_______________

Jungkook drives his car looking around to find Rosé but he doesn't see Rosé everywhere. Jungkook taking his phone to call someone.

Jungkook: Taehyung, could you help me find Rosé?

Taehyung agrees to find Rosé. This time Taehyung brings Lisa because Lisa knows where to find Rosé.

To be continued...