Part 27

Jungkook going to Jin's place to workout and play boxing. It took 4 hours he didn't stopped. When Jin and Jisoo came, Jungkook stopped for awhile and rest.

Jin: Hey, are you okay? You will sick if you workout without rest

Jungkook: No one will care if I die here.

Jin: Don't say that. We need to find who did this to you.

Jungkook: It's useless. She doesn't want talk to me anymore.

Jisoo: Are you two already fell in love or you guys still being forced?

Jungkook: We were fucked but we never admitted that we love each other.

Jisoo and Jin look at each other after hearing what Jungkook said.

Jisoo: Listen, I know Rosé very well. If you give her space and time, she will find you. I saw she was crying so hard that means she loves you.

Jungkook just looking at the floor and still thinking about Rosé.

_______________

Jaehyun POV

Rosé, I miss you so much. I miss that moment when I called or message you, you will come to see me. Everyday I see your picture in my phone.

 Everyday I see your picture in my phone

Author POV

While Jaehyun still looking at his phone, he bumped into a girl and said "I'm sor-" he is about to apologize but he cuts his word because he saw a girl who he misses so much. It was Rosé infront of his eyes.

Jaehyun: Rosé? (Smiles)

Rosé: Jaehyun. I didn't know you were here.

Jaehyun: I didn't know either. What are you doing here? Where is your husband?

Rosé: Um... Well let's not talk about it. What are you doing here? Are you alone?

Jaehyun: Yeah I'm alone. I'm just taking some breeze here.

Rosé: Oh wow (giggles)

Jaehyun: Rosé.

Rosé: Hmm?

Jaehyun: I miss you so much (sad tone)

Rosé doesn't know how to react when Jaehyun says that. She loves Jaehyun as a friend and she has husband.

Rosé: I miss you too.

Rosé had to say that but as a friend. But at the same time she misses Jungkook too.

While they're talking to each other, there's Jungkook's who saw them from far away. Jungkook coming to them.

Jungkook: Rosé my baby!

Both Jaehyun and Rosé looking at Jungkook.

Both  Jaehyun and Rosé looking at Jungkook

Rosé: Don't call me that!

Jungkook: Why? You're my wife. I can call whatever I want.

Rosé: What do you want?

Jungkook: I want to bring you home.

Rosé: No.

Jungkook: I said I want to bring you home.

Jaehyun: Hey, she said she doesn't want it.

Jungkook: And who are you? Her boyfriend? Who's her husband?

Jungkook knows that Jaehyun will be silent when he mentions 'husband'. Yes. Jaehyun is being silent. He doesn't have any right to speak about Rosé.

Jungkook: You thought that I never knew about your parents and Rosé's mom?

Jaehyun: What? What do you mean about my parents?

Rosé: Hold on. What did you say? My mom?

Jungkook: Remember I told you that you didn't know about his background? His parents killed your mom. Your dad told me.

Rosé: What?! Is that true, Jaehyun.

Rosé looking at Jaehyun's face but Jaehyun being silent and looking down because he doesn't want to let Rosé saw his face.

Rosé: Jaehyun, answer me!

Jaehyun: I.. I.. I can explain.

To be continued...