Part 23

Everyone is ready to enter the cars and drive to find Chanyeol. Since they have their own cars, they go separately.

All in their cars had completed guns

All in their cars had completed guns. Jungkook's car is in the front followed by Taehyung's, Jimin's, and Jin's car. They bringing their partner.

They're going to the place like an old house with no one in there. When they arrived at the place they should meet, Jungkook started talking and whispering

Jungkook: Y'all go with your partner. We need to go separately then it's easy to find where Chanyeol is.

Taehyung: Got it!

They're all followed what Jungkook saying. They slowly their step so no one will hearing them while they holding a gun.

Rosé is still manage herself following Jungkook from behind but suddenly she saw someone running from her left

Rosé is still manage herself following Jungkook from behind but suddenly she saw someone running from her left. It took her long time for looking that 'person' until she lost Jungkook.

Rosé: Jungkook? Jungkook!

Rosé starting scared and run to find Jungkook. Rose's heartbeat is very fast when she cannot find Jungkook.

_______________

Jungkook: Babe, stay at my back

Jungkook realised that Rosé isn't at his back. He turned around to find Rosé but she is still not there.

Jungkook: Rosé! Rosé!

Still no one answered. Jungkook is so worried if Chanyeol found and kidnapped her. He runs but he bumps into a girl.

???: Jungkook?

Jungkook: Do I know you?

???: Maybe. I mean our dad has a business together.

Jungkook: I've never seeing you and I don't know who you are.

???: You will.

Suddenly two guys are tap Jungkook's head from back and catch him. They close Jungkook's eyes using long black handkerchief.
Jungkook is already passed out.

To be continued...

I'm sorry for late updated. I'm promise to update 3 parts a day 🥰 thank you for your patience.