Part 1

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading

Rosé's POV

Tinggg! (Rosé's phone notification)

"Who is message me in the morning?" (yawning) I want to sleep so bad. I look at my phone and it is from Jaehyun.

Morning, Rosie <3 get up and let's meet today. I have something to show you.

Wait, what?! Jaehyun wants to show me something? What is it? He always gives some surprises. Then, I wake up, go to bathroom and showering all my body.

After I done with my make up, I walk down then saw my dad (Mr. Park). I don't want to see him so I ignore him.

Dad: "Where are you going?"

Me: "I want to see my friend."

Dad: "who?"

Me: "Why do you care?"

Dad: "You are my daughter. It's Jaehyun?"

I don't even know how my dad knows who I want to see. It is so annoying.

Dad: "Please don't go out with him"

Me: He is my friend. I trust him. Why do you want to stop me?

Dad: I want to protect you. I don't want you to leave me.

Me: Like mom left you? You didn't even protect my mom properly then you think I don't leave you?

And then I just walk out from my house because I don't want to fight with my dad anymore. I afraid that I will crying like a stupid child. Now, I want to drive my car and go to see Jaehyun.

__________

Author POV

Rosé's car stop In front of Jaehyun who is standing in front of his car with smile in his face. Rosé get out from her car and hug Jaehyun.

Rosé: What do you want to show me?

Jaehyun lifted the box behind him to give to Rosé.

Rosé: It's donuts (Ros'és face was so excited) So is this you want to show me? Why you didn't tell me? Why you give me in this morning?

Jaehyun: Well, I just want to give you surprise.

Rosé: Auw, you're such a sweet.

Even though they're busy talking to each other, there is someone stalking them from far away. Someone just make a call.

Someone: You're right. She is with him right now.

Mr. Park: Keep following them. (turn off the phone)

Mr. Park POV

I cannot protect her forever like this. She is in danger. I need to find someone who can protect her. But who is it?