Part 15

WARNING: There are a lot of curse words in this chapter.

Jungkook driving as fast as he can to catch up Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol still doesn't know that they were after him until Jungkook took out a gun and then he opened the car window and pointed the gun at Chanyeol's car.

 Chanyeol still doesn't know that they were after him until Jungkook took out a gun and then he opened the car window and pointed the gun at Chanyeol's car

Jungkook shot twice at Chanyeol's car to make him stop. It makes Chanyeol shocked because Jungkook catches him.

Chanyeol felt nervous because Jungkook's car was getting closer to his car

Chanyeol felt nervous because Jungkook's car was getting closer to his car. Chanyeol call his men to back up him so he can run away from them.

Chanyeol uses a road that has many intersections.  Suddenly there was a big car after Chanyeol's car and blocked Jungkook's car and others.

Jungkook used break emergency and he stopped. Jungkook is mad and punching the steering wheel because he didn't get Chanyeol. That big car is also Chanyeol's people to back up him and that car run away.

__________

Chanyeol: Fuck! Why no one told me that Rosé is already married?!

Chanyeol's bodyguard: We don't know either. I think they were made secret wedding.

Chanyeol: Then who the fuck is that guy who married to Rosé?

Chanyeol's bodyguard: Here. (His bodyguard gives document about Jungkook). His name is Jeon Jungkook. He's son of big mafia there and his father is an influential person.  Our business can go bankrupt if we mess them up.

Chanyeol: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! (Chanyeol threw the document against the wall) How dare Mr. Park used Jungkook to married Rosé because he didn't want me to marrying Rosé.

Chanyeol: I thought after I killed her dad, I'm satisfied so I can kill her brother easily. But... Grrrrr!