Part 11

After Jimin leaving, Jungkook enters the house while ignoring Rosé. He wants to put his watch on the table but Rosé asks something.

Rosé: Are you still mad at me?

Jungkook: Why would I?

Rosé: Um... I wonder what happened between you and Jaehyun. It's like you know him well before me.

Jungkook stopped like 10 seconds.

Rosé: That's okay. My bad because I asked something that make you more mad at me. (Giggle)

Jungkook: We know each other since childhood. His parents were friends with my parents too. His parents lied to our family. I thought we still friends since it just about parents' businesses. We were young and didn't know anything. But he left me because his parents said something bad about my family.

Rosé: Only that? It's only when you all still child. Now you grown up. You already know the world of an adult.

Jungkook: You still know nothing about him.

Rosé: About what?

Jungkook wants to answered it but someone called Rosé's phone. Rosé pick up the phone and Rosé being shocked. After hang up the phone, Rosé looking at Jungkook.

Rosé: My dad is in danger.

After Jungkook heard about what Rosé said, Jungkook and Rosé running to the car to get her dad.

__________

After they arrived at the place, Rosé calling her dad but her dad didn't answer it like there's no one there.

Rosé: Dad. Daddy. Dad!

Still no one answered. While Jungkook walking around and Jungkook saw someone.

Jungkook: Rosé!

Rosé comes and seeing her dad already weak and bleeding. Rosé about to cry.

Rosé: Dad!

Both of them going to get Mr. Park and carrying to the car. Jungkook drove the car as fast as he could to hospital. In the car, Rosé is crying because Mr. Park is like almost die.
After they arrived at hospital, suddenly Jimin comes.

Jimin: How is dad's condition?

Rosé: I don't know. He still in there.

Jimin stares at Jungkook. Jimin coming and pull Jungkook's collar shirt.

Jimin: Tell me you did it, right? You asked your people to do this so you can steal my sister and make people think you're hero!

Jungkook: I did nothing, stupid.

Rosé: Jimin, dad is still in there. You think this would be good? No, you make it even worse.

Jimin let go of Jungkook's collar shirt. Doctor wants to see Mr. Park's family.

Rosé: What happened to my dad? Is he okay?

Doctor: He is still in critical but stable. The wound on his head was quite severe like someone hit his head using stone. However, you can come inside if you want to see him.

Rosé closed her mouth because she can't imagine what happened to her dad. Jimin punching the wall like a crazy person.