Part 3

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading.

Taehyung waiting Jungkook to come for what he got. Suddenly Jungkook's car coming in front of his car.

Jungkook: You got what I want?

Taehyung: Of course! here (give document to Jungkook). Her name is Park Rosé. 25 years old. She has eldest brother name Park Jimin. She is also has cold war with his dad because of her death mom. How her mom dead is unknown.

Jungkook just hearing all the things that came out from Taehyung's mouth. He wanted to know how her mom dead.

Taehyung: But one thing that I just know is she friend with Jaehyun.

Jungkook: Jaehyun? (Jungkook just continue looking at the document that has Rosé's picture). How did you get this information?

Taehyung just smirk.

__________

Rosé just walking in the dark street for looking store but suddenly a lot of cars coming to her. She curious and scared that she will be kidnapped. When a lot of guys came out from their cars, they coming to get Rosé.

But Rosé push aside and wanted to run but someone catch her. She was powerless to fight many men and scream "helppp!!!"

Someone just stop the car and coming to punch them. It is Jungkook to fight with them. After fighting, a lot of guys lying down on the street. Jungkook coming to to Rosé.

Jungkook: Are you okay?

Rosé: Yeah, I'm good. Thanks!

Jungkook: Where are you want to go? Need a ride?

Rosé: No, Thanks. I walking by my e

Jungkook: You want face a lot of guys again? At least you more safe if you ride in my car.

Rosé is still afraid and doesn't want to go with anonymous. She hates being like this but she had to do for her safety. Rosé nodded her head and coming with Jungkook.

After Rosé get into the car, Jungkook give thumb up for the guys lying down on the street. it means 'good job' for act like they wanted to kidnaped Rosé. It is actually Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok (Jungkook's friends). They planned from the start and it works.