Part 32

At Rosé's side

An anonymous guy ties Rose's hands to a chair so she can't run away. Then, he pulls black mask from Rosé's head.

Rosé's eyes little hurt because of the light infront of her

Rosé's eyes little hurt because of the light infront of her. She trying to let go but the tier is strong. Rosé saw someone is coming to her.

Chanyeol: Rosé, my loveeeeee. I miss you so much.

Rosé: What do you want from me?

Chanyeol: I want to marrying you. Isn't it obvious?

Rosé rolls her eyes and said "What is the REAL thing you want from me?!"

Chanyeol smirks because Rosé is already knew that he doesn't want her at all.

Chanyeol: I want to selling this. (Chanyeol showing small packaging and it has a white powder)

Rosé: A drug? Your business is only a drug?

Chanyeol: We are mafia, honey. What do you think your father sold before? It's a drug too but in my hand, this thing is more stronger. It making more people to buying it more and more.

Rosé: That's why my dad didn't want to join business partner with y'all. Y'all greedy! You make more people dying because of this strong drug.

Chanyeol: Your dad is stupid! Look at her. (Pointing at Soyeon) She already had this drug.

 (Pointing at Soyeon) She already had this drug

Soyeon: Yeah, I'm only wanted Jungkook.

Rosé: What now? You want me to marrying you and sell this thing?

Chanyeol: Not anymore. I want to give this to you and feel this to get more high.

Rosé: No!