Part 12

Someone: Boss, our job is done. He is dying.

Someone in the chair: Good. Here's your cheque

Someone: Thank you.

That someone in the chair is Chanyeol. He is the one who sent his people to kill Mr. Park. His parents are biggest Mr. Park's enemies. Chanyeol's intention is to kill Mr. Park and Jimin so he could get Rosé back. Chanyeol smirks. However, he still doesn't know that Rosé already married.

_____________________

At hospital
Rosé staying beside her dad while her dad is still can't respond anything. Rosé only looking at her dad and holding her dad's hand.

Rosé: Daddy, I know I did something wrong and always blame you when mom is dead. But I cannot if you go with mommy. (Her tears drop fast)

Suddenly Mr. Park holds back Rosé's hand. Rosé is shocked because her dad give response. Mr. Park slowly open his eyes.

Rosé: Dad, are you awake? (Giggle)

Mr. Park: Where am I?

Rosé: You're in the hospital. Hold on, I'll call Jimin and Jungkook.

When both Jimin and Jungkook come, they all curious and wanted Mr. Park to remember what happened and who is behind all of these.

Mr. Park: someone called me and wanted to discuss about business. So, I came to the place that they told to go. When I arrived, there were two people who standing waiting for me. Suddenly, they punched and hitting me. I'll try to fight back but I'm weak. I'm old enough to fight like when I was young.

Jimin: Did you know them?

Mr. Park: No. I've never seen them. May be they're still new in this business.

Jimin: Well, there are a lot of your enemies. I can't figure it out.

Mr. Park: That's why I'm desperate to find someone who can protect Rosé.

Jimin stares at Jungkook and roles his eyes. Jungkook doesn't look at Jimin. Jungkook only stares at floor while listening to Mr. Park.

Mr. Park: Everyone can be my enemy. Anytime people will find Rosé and kill her. Like I said I'm old enough to protect my family. Jimin, please take care of yourself and your girlfriend, Jennie. Everyone will find you soon.

Rosé hearing what her dad said and still sad what happened to her dad. She thinks she needs to find whose cause all of these.

Jungkook walking outside the hospital and Rosé just followed him. Rosé stopped Jungkook and wanted to say something.

Rosé: Jungkook, can you find who wanted to kill my dad?

Jungkook: I have a lot of works to do. I don't have time and you know your dad has a lot of enemies. It's difficult.

Rosé: But your people can find it. Please, I already lost my mom and now I don't want to lose my dad either.

Jungkook: Okay but first... kiss me.

Rosé: No!

Jungkook giggles and continues walking to the car. Rosé just looking at Jungkook walking from behind then both of them go inside the car.

__________________

Jungkook and Rosé are still in the same car arrived in one place and stopped in front of Taehyung's car. Both Jungkook and Rosé get out from the car then walking to Taehyung who is already wait for them.

Taehyung: Hey bro! (They handshake each other) hey Rosé.

Rosé: Hey

Jungkook: I have a job for you.

Taehyung: It's too fast. What is it?

Jungkook: Rosé's dad now in the hospital because two persons hit him. Can you find who's responsible for this?

Taehyung: It's quite difficult because I don't know Rosé's dad well and who are always have business and contact him.

Rosé: Taehyung, plaese. I'm only have my dad right now. If you wanted to know who were contacts and interaction with my dad, I can find it in my dad's office room.

Taehyung: Um... I'll try my best.

Rosé: Thank you.

Taehyung: But who is take care of your dad in hospital?

Rosé: What do you mean? There's doctor and nurse can take care of my dad.

Taehyung: Are you sure? Your dad in danger. At least your dad needs bodyguards.

Rosé and Jungkook feel weird and worried about Mr. Park. Suddenly someone called Rosé. Jimin's name came out in the phone.

Rosé: Hello.

Jimin: Rosé, dad is gone.

Rosé can't hold her tears and sitting on the ground. Jungkook catches her and asks "What happened?"