Part 2

Play the video from YouTube above for best experience while reading.

He pulled the shirt to wear on his body. While he goes to in front of the mirror and fixes his shirt.

He get ready to go out the house and drive his car

He get ready to go out the house and drive his car. When he arriving at the place, he meets some people for a business. While he busy meeting with all businessmen, suddenly he heard the sound of people fighting.

Jungkook: Who messed up in my meeting place?

He saw that one guy looks old and another guy is younger are fighting in the street. Jungkook wanted to pretending that he saw nothing but it looks like that old guy not strong enough to defend himself. Jungkook roll his eyes and didn't believe that he had to fight for old guy that he doesn't know who he is.

The old guy already lying down on the street and a young guy wants to punch in the old guy's face but blocked by Jungkook. Jungkook punch back right in front of young guy's face. Jungkook punch, mash, and kick every part of the guy's body.

After that, that guy cannot fight it anymore and he runs. Jungkook helped the old guy and wakes him up. Jungkook about to leave but suddenly the old guy saying...

"You're Jungkook son of Jeon Joon-ho?"

Jungkook: How do you know my name?

Mr. Park: Btw, I'm Park Dong-woo. You're son of mafia too? Your dad is an influential man. Many people are afraid of your family.

Jungkook: What do you want from me?

Mr. Park: Easy. I want you to become my daughter's partner.

Jungkook: What? You just saw me and you trust me just like that?

Mr. Park: Please, I have so many excuses for this. I'm frustrated with my life since my wife is dead.

Jungkook smirks and say "What if I kill your daughter?"

Mr. Park: You won't.

Short answer from Mr. Park makes Jungkook thinking a lot and doesn't know how to respond. After 5 minutes being silent, Jungkook just leave that place and ignore Mr. Park.

__________

Jungkook driving his car to his dad's house for dinner together. When they eating, Jungkook started talking by asking "Who's Mr. Dong-woo?"

That question makes Jeon Joon-ho curious.

Mr. Jeon: You saw him?

Jungkook: Who is he? He knows you. Why he asked me to become his daughter's partner? Do you know about his plan?

Mr. Jeon: Just assume that I know him through business. We're not close but I do know him and why his wife is dead.

Jungkook: What has that got to do with me?

Mr. Jeon: He already lost everything after his wife's dead. Everyone who under him including his friends are left him. He only had his children. A son and a daughter. May be he is so desperate to find someone that can protect his daughter.

Jungkook: And he trust me? That is hilarious.

Mr. Jeon: Sometimes we cannot trust our friends because they can betray us. You are special if he trust you.

Jungkook: So you agree that I follow him and become his daughter's partner?

Mr. Jeon: You're an adult. Do whatever you want to do. But if they hurt you, you know who will find them.

Their conversation stop right there and continue dinner.

___________

In Jungkook's room, he wants to pull of his shirt and suddenly he hang up his phone and call someone.

"Taehyung, I need you to find about a girl information. Daughter of mafia name Mr. Dong-woo. Tomorrow we meet at the same place as usual." He off his phone.