𝖝𝖑𝖛𝖎𝖎. in unity there is strength

( volume ii, chapter xlvii )

in unity there is strength

SUNNYSIDE TRAILER PARK & WHYTE WYRM

APRIL 18TH, 2018

SOUTHSIDE RIVERDALE 

''On top of everything else, our dad, who's drinking again, wants us to move to Toledo,'' Jughead complained, his mouth full of milky cereal.

Archie listened to his best friend obediently, nodding; he was unable to speak through his own mouthful.

Mia sighed at the obnoxious chewing — she had a lot of pet peeves, and that was one of them. It made her skin crawl, whilst she fought the urge to shoot herself in the brain. Some would say she had misophonia, but she just had manners, really.

''Just in time, too. Honestly, I can't decide what's worse — moving to Ohio, or going to Seaside High.''

The blonde's heart lurched into her throat as their front door banged open, revealing Cheryl. In a town filled to the brim with serial killers, who didn't lock their door, much less on the Southside?

''Cheryl?''

''Zip it and listen. We have to get to the Whyte Wyrm, ASAP — I've already called Sweet Pea to give him and Toni the heads up.''

''What's going on?'' Archie asked. In any other instance, Mia would poke fun at his cluelessness, yet in the current situation it seemed slightly hypocritical.

There was an indescribable sheen of worry in her eyes. ''My mumsie warned me that Hiram Lodge's cyborg sheriff is raiding your precious bar tonight. If things turn violent and some Serpents end up getting shot, well so much the better. Let's go.''

Mia followed the three of them, dashing out of the trailer. She cursed herself, somehow always wearing heels in the most inconvenient moments. To be fair though, in Riverdale, those moments made up all three hundred and sixty-five days of the year.

They had gotten to the biker bar in half the time it usually took, careering down the pot-holed concrete, stealthy behind crumbling and graffiti-tagged walls. Inside, there was a state of uproar, each gang member as nervous as the next.