𝖝𝖝𝖝. don't worry, it only sounds kinky

( volume ii, chapter xxx )

don't worry, it only sounds kinky

TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE

POP'S CHOCK'LIT SHOPPE

DECEMBER 16TH, 2017

RIVERDALE

She had done it on purpose, that much was for certain. Cheryl never did anything she didn't want to, and what she wanted most was to get back in to the groove of high-school hatred with her favourite blonde. The abandoned strawberry milkshake laid spilled on the linoleum tiles of the diner, a pale pink sap among shards of cracked glass.

''Clean that up, plebe,'' she commanded FP, her stare hard and cold, ''the way you did my brother's blood.''

''Jug, don't.'' FP told his son who was already storming over to the scene.

Mia was hot on his heels, itching for a sign from the universe to rekindle her famed rivalry. ''He won't, but I will.'' She growled, slowly appearing from behind her brother and father.

''I'll get you another milkshake right away. On the house.''

''Me thinks it should've been you cleaning up your own mess, Blossom,'' Mia wondered, seating herself next to Josie in the two girl's booth, smiling falsely, ''after all, its no secret daddy dearest couldn't handle his. Did you have to clean up spilled maple syrup too, you know, when he killed himself and mommy had to dismiss the maid?''

The redhead stayed silent, opting to fiddle with her earring nervously and gaze out the window. There wasn't much of a response one could give to a statement like that, and she knew it. Everything was going back to normal, or at least that is what it seemed. The diner's spark reignited, and Cheryl Blossom and Mia Jones were back to clawing at each other's throats.

༺✧༻

WHYTE WYRM

DECEMBER 17TH, 2017

SOUTHSIDE RIVERDALE

''You have a stage,'' Betty observed, one hand clasped around her drink and the other stabilising her in the bar stool, ''would you be open to me bringing in a karaoke machine?''