Wrecking Havoc (2)

After elaborating about his plan, Cale watched Bori and Joonghyuk fly down towards the station. Without averting his gaze away, he calls out.

"Saga."

The cream-colored dokkaebi revealed himself to Cale, as if he had been waiting.

"Buy me the stealth skill and mental restoration medicine."

Without any further questions, Saga replied.

[ That'll be a total of 8,000 coins. ]

Cale nodded, and soon, a pop up window appeared in front of him.

[You have consumed 8,000 coins.]

[You have gained the skill, 'Stealth'.]

[You have gained the item, 'Mental Restoration Pill'.]

Good. With these, his plans should go smoothly.

"Ah, also. Please shut down all indirect messages to me."

[ Okay. ]

[Many Constellations cried out in agony.]

[Some constellations are complaining and begging you not to do this.]

Unfortunately, he didn't care. Their messages would simply be a distraction.

The black haired man thanked the dokkaebi, watching the creature wave before it disappeared with glitches. He slowly lowered himself and activated his stealth skill, then Cale discreetly flew through the tunnel by using the Sound of Wind.

He peeked from behind the wall, watching people converse amongst themselves.

This is it.

Dongmyo is a station that's supposedly led by Han Donghoon in Ways of Survival, but a self-proclaimed prophet had hypnotized him in Omniscient Reader, making him act as a puppet who can only follow orders. Although Donghoon is skillful, his mentality is quite weak, so it's impossible for him to break out of the hypnosis.

Honestly, without Kim Dokja, there's no telling when he might be released from it in the novel. The hypnosis caused Han Donghoon to be traumatized and making him more timid than ever before.

'Just because he's a character from a novel doesn't mean you bastards can do whatever the hell you want to him,' Cale thought with a deep frown.

He had never once treated anyone from the Birth of a Hero as a mere character, and he's not going to start now.

Han Donghoon deserves to live freely as his own person, not controlled by anyone, not even the plot of this world's story.

Cale silently walked past them, and none of these people had noticed him. Since it's only the beginning of the scenarios, there's no one skilled enough to detect his presence, except Yoo Joonghyuk.

'There.'

His eyes lit up upon seeing the biggest tent, and he chose to hide beside it, awaiting for the signal.

Just then,

BOOM!

A loud explosion could be heard, and everyone inside the station panicked. Two people from the tent rushed outside— which Cale could only assume to be few of the so-called prophets in the novel, Lee Sungkook and Jung Minseob.

However, he couldn't care about that.

'Didn't I tell them to just destroy the entrance? What's up with that loud noise?'

Well, it doesn't matter. Yoo Joonghyuk and Na Bori had bought him time, so he quickly entered the tent.

Much to his relief, he found a teenage boy with a frail figure, hunched over in his seat while typing away in front of the computer as if he had not heard the explosion at all.