Beginning of The End (4)

Cale truly did not feel remorse as he watched the massacre happening in front of him. The others could only stare at Kim Namwoon mercilessly slaughtering the thugs with shaking pupils.

None were paying attention to the black haired man, so the water bunny hopped out of his pocket to give him a pocky stick.

He nibbled on the pocky, silently thanking the animal that decided his shoulder feels more comfortable.

Blood were flying like rose petals, and Namwoon's sadistic laughter dominated the area aside from the pained screams of dying men.

"Gruesome, isn't it?" He commented to the beaten up man, and as expected, he didn't receive a response.

Everyone was frozen in place, absolutely scared sh*tless.

In all honesty, Cale was thinking of using these people. It wasn't exactly the main plan, so knowing it failed didn't bother him. After all, these bastards deserve no mercy for what they've done in the novel.

'Using women, dishonoring and not keeping their words, as well as killing weak people by fooling them. They're worse than me, who's a complete and utter trash.'

Meanwhile, Namwoon grinned as more blood splattered in the air, the pools of red danced and formed a sinister looking whip in his other hand.

Cale stared at the window that has been blinking for a while.

[The exclusive skill, 'Weapon Mastery Lv.1' of incarnation 'Kim Namwoon' is activated.]

[The stigmata, 'Bloodthirst Lv.1' of incarnation 'Kim Namwoon' is activated.]

[Bloodthirst has increased the strength of skill, 'Weapon Mastery'.]

He could more or less figure out what the exclusive skill is.

Every time Kim Namwoon made his enemies bleed, the blood would become his weapon, and he would be able to wield it to its full potential.

It's a frightening skill. Something that the Namwoon from Ways of Survival and Omniscient Reader definitely did not have.

Glancing at the indirect messages, he asked, "Did you give it to him?"

[Everlasting Shelter of Bloodshed nodded in confirmation.]

'What a scary ability.'

However, there's still one concern...

The stigma.

Other than the obvious name, Bloodthirst, there's nothing out of place about it aside from the extreme bloodlust.

He decided to regard it as a simple stigmata.

Unbeknownst to Cale, and contrary to the vicious sounding name, the stigma would become more powerful the stronger the user's desire is to protect someone.

So when someone had stealthily approached Cale with killing intent, Namwoon immediately swung the blood whip, pulling the person towards him and slashed. The red aura around him became more dangerous, fluctuating wildly as if it wanted to swallow anyone who takes a step closer towards them.

Not like there was any person left alive.

[Sovereign of Eternal Rest whistled at the sight.]

[Benevolent Light of Judgement smiled widely.]

[Everlasting Shelter of Bloodshed is proud of his incarnation.]

[A lot of constellations are cheering!]

[A few constellations winced at the sight.]

[Bounty Scenario #1 - Remove the Distasteful Scumbags has ended.]