How It Began (4)

For the next few days, Cale was preparing for the apocalypse. He actually considered informing people about it, but he doesn't exactly want to be regarded as a crazy bastard. I mean, come on, who would believe that?

He stood on top of a building, looking down on the police station. He considered going back, the letter was stuffed in the pocket of his hoodie. No one would trust a paper filled with nonsense anyway, so what's the point of doing this?

Well... Let's just say Cale doesn't want to withhold something that would cost the lives of millions. His guilty conscience is practically screaming at him.

The water bunny looked at him and tilted its head, as if asking 'what's wrong?'

Cale pursed his lips into a thin line. He knew that Eliezer was standing by in front of a computer back in the mansion.

In 3 minutes, they'll publish the news of an apocalypse happening.

'This will probably change something in the story.'

He just wrote something about the monsters and the bloodshed that's bound to happen. Nothing about dokkaebis, constellations, nor scenarios were mentioned to prevent Kim Dokja from noticing.

That guy is the sole reader of Ways of Survival, Cale is one of the readers of Kim Dokja's story.

As much as the redhead doesn't care about the plot, he doesn't want Kim Dokja's journey to become more difficult, so straying not too far from the original story should be the best course of action.

However, Cale has no plan of doing that. He still doesn't know how the flow will go once he intervenes, but he'll help Kim Dokja from the shadows for a bit and after knowing everything seems okay and safe, he'll leave quietly.

Pulling the letter out of his pocket, he nodded and gave it to the water rabbit. "Go."

The rabbit took it and stealthily hopped down to the police station.

After confirming that the letter was safely delivered, Cale turned around and left with his wind, while the bunny's form changed into a flow of water and followed after him.

Soon enough, the whole of internet was in chaos.

There was a maid in the mansion who used to work with computers a lot when she was alive, so with Eliezer's signal, she easily spreads the ominous news.

The comments varied, starting from people's mockery, theories, to a whole cult supporting the statement.

("This is definitely a troll spreading fake news lmao"

"brooo this is kinda lit 🔥 i've always wanted an apocalypse to happen"

"How much it explains the details is kind of creepy though..."

"is it weird that i kind of believe this lol"

"Everyone is being so paranoid. What is this? A fictional world?")

Cale didn't care much. He already did his part by warning everyone and telling them to prepare an insect if they don't want to die for the first scenario.

However, he didn't expect for Kim Namwoon— one of the main characters of the said disaster— to mention it.

"Ahjussi! Have you read this thing? It's currently viral right now," The boy said, eyes glued to his phone.

Cale raised an eyebrow. "You mean the apocalypse thing?"

"Ah, so you know about it."

'Of course. I wrote it.'

He nodded.

"It sounds crazy," Namwoon commented, laughing heartily, "but it'd be nice for those stuff to happen. Seems fun as hell."