Wrecking Havoc (1)

When Yoo Joonghyuk first arrived at Gumho Station, there was only one thing on his mind.

'Many things have changed.'

It was not small changes that he would encounter in his previous regressions, no. Other than meeting Kim Dokja who admitted to be a prophet, something he noted was the fact that Cheon Inho would always lead his little inhumane group to control the other survivors in this station. But now, not only that he could not spot a single member from their group, their leader is an entirely different person.

So his thought immediately shifted into,

'Who did this?'

He could hear the murmurs of a foreign name.

Cale Henituse.

It's a non-korean name, and it's a name he had never heard of before. Then again, there will always be new variables that Yoo Joonghyuk could never expect. After all, every different actions he made would result in different outcomes. So there comes the next question.

'What did he do?'

What did Cale Henituse do to gather people and create a harmonious environment?

Yoo Joonghyuk isn't blind, he could see clearly how people in this station are talking casually to the point he heard the rare sounds of laughter coming from them.

He hadn't heard people laugh so freely in years.

There's only one conclusion.

These people being under Cale Henituse are doing better than they ever did compared to Cheon Inho.

They're undoubtedly healthy and... happy— as one could ever be in an apocalyptic world.

For some reason, Joonghyuk welcomes the change. Until the last thought crossed his mind.

'Is this man an ally or a threat?'

Because let's be honest. Being able to do all of this isn't something a normal person could do. Having people actually listen to you is not an easy feat, especially since they seem to be persistent in protecting their leader even though they feel pressured and intimidated.

Yoo Joonghyuk is wary, but most of all, curious.

His curiosity grew when he saw Kim Namwoon, who's frankly not supposed to be here. He always met the teen in the subway on the next compartment, so how come...?

But when Kim Namwoon said the word 'hyung', Joonghyuk accurately guessed.

'It's Cale Henituse again.'

And strangely enough, Kim Namwoon is stronger. He could feel it after their clash against each other, and he could sense the loyalty that this young man has over this hyung of his.

Yoo Joonghyuk was rendered speechless once again, because Kim Namwoon is not loyal. That kid is a bloodthirsty individual who desired strength above all else.

So not only does Cale Henituse able to gather people under him with the utmost compassion and loyalty, he also changed Kim Namwoon's personality.

Ever so often, his gaze would land on a teenage girl. Na Bori— people called her. The sole incarnation of The Great Sage, Sun Wukong.

Too many things are happening in one place, Yoo Joonghyuk was completely appalled.

Cale Henituse. He needs to talk to him.

The tall brooding man walked past the guide, receiving complaints but he ignored them. He entered the tent to see a familiar black haired person.

He thought back on the first time he sees him.