76: Kankagari Baby [Lemon]

Start from the beginning

"Oh, that feels amazing." You leaned back against the large red brocade pillow and shut your eyes, letting your husband take care of you.

"Good to know," he says as he works away at your muscles, expertly releasing all of your stress and tension.

He tells himself that it's purely about your comfort. It's just a massage, yet the moment his thumbs digs into your instep, a breathy moan slips from your parted lips. It's both erotic and beautiful to him.

Such a responsive little minx, aren't you? Your breast swelled up and full of milk, your belly big with his child.

You're gorgeous.

Kyōjurō could kid himself and say that it's just the normal effects of pregnancy that's got you making the prettiest noises for him as he works away your discomfort.

"You're amazing, Kyō." you say and Kyōjurō smirks. "Please never stop."

He's glad that your eyes are shut and you're lost to the bliss, so you don't notice the way his breathing has become heavy. Or the way his cock twitches in his pants, blood flowing south as you arch into his touch.

He wants to hear those pretty little moans take the shape of his name. He couldn't help but feel guilty for those perverse thoughts, for the way he wants to tear your clothes off and ravish you.

To be fair, your sexual appetite has strangely increased tenfold also, due to your pregnancy. Instead of complaining about it, Kyōjurō had risen to the occasion every time with eagerness (no pun intended).

Slowly, Kyōjurō stops his ministrations and laid beside you with your back pressed against his bare chest. Your spine tingled as he showered you with tender kisses on the neck and cheek.

"I think the little one is getting restless." He stroked your swollen belly soothingly beneath the silk of your nightgown, feeling your baby's movement from within.

"Hmmm..." You shifted your position to face his gaze, belly pressing against him.

He caressed your flushed cheek with the back of his palm, with the other arm propped against his head.

"I...just feel so useless and fat..." You nuzzle your head his chest.

"It's okay, my love. You're not useless or fat. You're beautiful and carrying our child." He replied with sincerity as he ran his fingers down the strands of your soft mangled (h/c) hair.

He always knew what to say, in order to comfort you. These passed several months had been difficult, but he's always be there when you needed him. You were his wife and you loved him dearly, feeling proud to be the mother of his child.

"Kyō?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you so perfect?"

At that, he chuckled and kissed your lips affectionately, before bringing you into a tight embrace as strong arms wrapped around you.

"I'm not perfect." He grins.

Lies!

You turned your head and kissed him passionately, your hot moist tongue prodding his lips.