47: First Mission

Warning: a bit of blood and gore at the beginning!

•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•᪥•

In Yokohama Chinatown, a man and woman walked a lonely countryside road. Both laughing and chatting amongst themselves.

Suddenly, the woman spotted a mysterious figure in the distance─laying on the ground, before tapping her male companion making him stop.

The figure appeared male, clad in a black kimono, as the male immediately ran up to check and see was he okay.

"Hello, are you alright?" The man spoke up, his accent chinese as gently turned the person over.

The unconscious stranger was a young man─perhaps in his mid-twenties with messy black hair.

There was no response from the stranger as he only glared.

"Is he hurt?" Asked his female companion.

"Don't know?" The man says.

Before he could check for a pulse, the stranger's eyes suddenly opened─revealing blood red ones. (A/n: *gasp* could it be?)

In a blur, the stranger hand shot up and decapitated the man's head as it flew off from his shoulders causing blood to spewed everywhere in a thick spray. It landed back onto the road and bounced a few feet or so, rolling until it stopped at the woman's heels.

The woman released a blood curling shriek at her lover's unfortunate death as he man in black slowly stood up and cracked his neck by tilting his head to the side, staring at the kneeling, headless body in front of him before glancing at her.

Suddenly, the woman's screams stopped as she was knocked out by another figure standing behind her.

The second figure was a young doll-like girl dressed like a jiangshi (a chinese hopping vampire) as she silently glanced at her presumably Master.

"Take her away and put her with rest." The demon tells her.

The girl nods and did as ordered─picking up the unconscious woman then left.

Looking left and right, the man in black crouched down to reach for the ankles of his decapitated prey, and dragged the body away from the road and into the bushes.

────────────────

"Got to hurry." You say running down the polish hallways of the Demon Slayer Corps and the Ubuyashiki Residence.

You'd eventually came to a stop at a shoji door and knocked.

"Enter!" Exclaimed a gentle voice from behind.

You did as told and opened slid the doors opened─revealing Ubuyashiki-sama sitting at his study.

"You wanted to see me, Aniki?"

"(Name)-chan, my that certainly was fast! Didn't expect you get my messages so quickly." The blind man says.

Closing the doors behind you, you got down on your knees and bowed.