15: Hot Spring Shenanigans ♨

A/n: Heads up, a little bit of sexy time in this chapter. I made Kyojuro a bit egocentric in this...

───────❀•⛩•❀───────

You continued to stare at Kyojuro in shock.

What is he saying?! Me, getting into the hot spring with him? Both of us are naked?! Is he insane? You'd thought mentally.

"Are you insane?" You sweated nervously.

"Maybe I am insane... I don't know! But what I do know is that I want my wife to be comfortable around me." He says.

"K-Kyo, we can't! This is...things might happen!" You looked away from him, blushing.

'Why must you do this to me, Rengoku?! I've practically seen all of you already.'

Kyojuro smiled at you warmly, and he pressed his forehead against yours.

"I won't do anything that'll make you uncomfortable. If it'll make you feel better, I'll have my eyes shut when you undress and get in." He says it softly.

You were speechless, and your body felt hot all over. It felt like your kimono was sticking to your skin.

"Please, my love," he persists, "join me."

You eventually gave in and released a sigh.

"Okay, I trust you." Your voice is soft but anxious.

You wanted to trust Kyojuro, the man who would one day be your husband.

He smiles, pleased with your answer, before pulling away from you and walking over to the pool.

You saw him undo the towel around his waist and quickly turn around, hearing the fabric fall to the floor, followed by a splash.

You hesitantly stood with your back to him for several minutes before you heard him say, "Alright, I'm in. Let me know when you're ready."

The sound of his voice echoed in the room, breaking the silence that had enveloped the space. You took a deep breath, feeling a sense of anticipation building within you. As you turned around to face him, you couldn't help but notice the way the water droplets clung to his skin, reflecting the lantern light in a mesmerizing way.

You were breathing heavily as you sauntered over towards a nearby bench.

'What the hell am I doing? Something may very well happen in there! But it's too late to back out now!' You inwardly thought, hesitantly undoing the ties of your obi to loosen it up.

After a few moments of hesitation, you finally got your kimono undone as it fell onto the floor and then began removing the hadajuban that you wore under it, leaving you completely bare.

Instinctively, you covered your womanhood with your hand and had an arm over your breasts as you shyly glanced back at Kyojuro.

True to his word, he had his eyes closed as you quickly sauntered over towards the other side of the onsen and cautiously slipped into the hot water.